Available for Pre-Order: Wield the Power of Frostmourne

Available for Pre-Order: Wield the Power of Frostmourne

Embrace your inner Lich King and pre-order the brand-new 1:1 scale replica of the cursed runeblade—Frostmourne.

View Full Article

2 Likes

There must always be a whaleking

19 Likes

$1500 for the sword and $200 for the wall mount. That’s a lot.

5 Likes

I would rather pre-order LFD instead thanks

8 Likes

its nice and all but 1500 is too much for a sword… id rather buy the wish version for half that lol

4 Likes

The Apple special

Can probably buy a real usable sword for 1700 (including mount)

5 Likes

In Australia this is like 2.3k lol, as we say down here… yeah nah.

4 Likes

know a blade smith and get it made cheap
or have a 3d printed one

1 Like

Ok… but the 2008 version is still for sale at Epic Weapons, comes with the wall hanger for 1/5 the price. Please explain the material difference to justify the price difference.

11 Likes

do you think my tenants would appreciate Frostmourne hanging in their lounge?

1 Like

Not in Joe Biden’s economy i ain’t gonna buy this.

In their defense, Activizard is in California, one of the least business-friendly states in America.

Still scummy though fo sho. :eyes:

6 Likes

Just by comparing the two, the new version is a lot more intricately detailed.

Though still, I say there ain’t no replica sword out there worth $1500, regardless of how well it’s made or what it’s made of.

1 Like

Ivory. As in Kotick needs another ivory backscratcher.

1 Like

Better break them pockets. I swear Blizzard thinks we’re their sugar mama and daddy.

2 Likes

Probably the same exact thing.

You say “yeah nah” now… but when the emus come back for round two, you’re going to be needing a sword!

1 Like

This is the kind of price you see at the Ren Faire to prey on people’s impulsivity. You can commission a better one, or purchase the previous iterations for less :thinking:

3 Likes

… nah yeah?

You can get a real use-able one, that is exactly the same, only 1 inch smaller on epicswords for $350 lol… But i guess when you wanna fish for whales you gotta use a big line.

1 Like

Get the same thing at epic swords for $350.00… $1500.00 is an insult.

1 Like