AV "premades" don't exist

I play AV all the time, on Alliance, and I have never been in a premade or read chatter in BG chat of a premade, discord or otherwise.

I have only won about 7 AVs, most of which have occurred recently. I am making this thread to counter the Horde who are coming to this forum and complaining about these odd ball loses.

I think the real complaint is their dislike of the cubby strategy & alliance rushing IBGY at the start of the BG more often than before, which works rarely to win. This is coupled with their complacency of winning, they’ve won so much they are complacent with winning. When a Alliance team coordinates in BG chat to try to win, it catches them off guard. The result is a sloppy response to what they are not used to, a non turtle at SHGY.

The only premade going on is coordinating in BG chat by Alliance. Even if there was a premade on discord too, heaven forbid gamers form groups to play WoW. The humanity!

They exist

6 Likes

They do indeed - they’ve been running back to back most of the day today. I guess Ally doesn’t like football. :smiley:

3 Likes

Where is your proof?

1 Like

The person who literally runs their discord posted in this thread and you’re literally still like “where’s the proof” :joy:

This has to be a joke.

3 Likes

I see nothing about anyone running a discord in this thread. Please quote this from any posts above this one.

Also, any joe can run a discord. That doesn’t make it a 40 man premade.

Posting a disc in AV chat isnt really premading tho.

I mean sure it has communication, you just get the people willing to listen who join.

Isnt a premade considered to be a full raid or group joining together?

Thats not whats happening.

Horde can also link a discord…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s right try to delete your post now you rat.

As for the deleted post, I have no idea what the original post was.

But even if it was a discord… my buddy and I have a 2 man discord. Me and him. If we both play WoW classic and go into AV, are we premading? Give me a break

This isn’t linking a discord in an AV BG chat and this isn’t because there are few Alliance going in queue, they still do this in the middle of the evening when there are 5-7+ games going.

It’s straight up exploiting oversight in the queue system. You guys will just try to say “clever use of in game mechanics” but that’s just a cope for exploiting because Blizzard clearly didn’t go far enough the first time.

1 Like

It was reported that they are just linking a disc in AV.

Lets be real here, i already believe they should of never broke premades in the first place so your cries are meaningless here.

Premade AV lasted all the way to WOTLK.

Was even an addon back then that did it all for you.

4 Likes

AV was same server queue for most of Vanilla that’s not a premade they just all play on the same server and even then games lasted for literal hours.

You have to be joking me if you think AV was actually played like this in 2005 lul

1 Like

You literally just said how it was rofl.

In this patch in vanilla yes it was.

We were preamding in VANILLA…

Then tbc hit and an addon came out that made it even easier.

Then in wotlk it was STILL used…

I quit for cata so i cant speak for it.

Listen, it’s obvious that you have no idea what you’re talking about and I really don’t care what you think just stop replying to me ffs.

2 Likes

They exist. Just keep queueing for AVs and you’ll find that out. It seems to mostly be those from the bigger servers where people are still actually ranking. They queue in groups. There is no surprise there and honestly this is the best way to do it.

2 Likes

It’s always the same rats hiding behind alt accounts/chars to hide the fact that they’re on the premade discord making excuses in all of these threads :joy:

So? Post on your main then.

I hope all you do is fight premades rofl.

Imagine having a 90% win rate and crying cuz you lost a few games.

So pathetic.

As if the map doesnt give you a big enough handicap.

1 Like

I’ve beaten the premade multiple times they aren’t even good they lie about their winrate and still lose to complete Horde pugs that have low level baggage to carry regularly unless it’s at 2am :joy:

And still crying about “omg da map imbalance” waaah waaah waaah like any serious PvPer already knows that’s not why Ally pugs lose in AV by now jesus.

1 Like

Then what are you throwing a temper tantrum about?

1 Like