AV Exploit

There are 2 wall exploits that are being used constantly to enter Dun Baldar without using the bridge. This gives an unfair advantage over the opposite faction.

Correct…
and blizzard doesn’t care. and wont change it.

but plxz pay ur sub doh.

I have reported every horde that used this cheat and liekt to know from a gm if something is going to be done about this.

Agreed, I have reported every paladin that continues to exploit Drek’thar, and I also report my own faction who abuse wall mechanics. Thank you for trying to keep the WoW community balanced, just like me! I suggest you send screenshots and videos to Blizzard GMs and bug reports to ensure that they see these exploits and do something about them.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, your faction is insisting that horde use it since it helps balance the zerg rush for AV.

Pretty hilarious that there’s now a bug complaint.

You guys need to reassess your definition of exploit. Horde can literally just run up the snow beside the South Bunker into the Alliance base … that is no exploit and just a gift from Blizzard to horde

As for the waterfall cheese, that is also no exploit just a game mechanic. Often this is used in dungeons with ledges to redirect NPC pathing to the player. No different.

1 Like

Lol your joking right? Your acting like horde zergs every game which has never once happened since I’ve been playing everyday av since release. The only one exploiting the game is alliance, by the time your exploit pulling drek not a single person is in dun baldar. Even if they fixed the wall jump it would have the tiniest affect. And you saying the waterfall isn’t exploiting, than why did they patch it later on? Because its a exploit that makes it so you don’t have to actually play the game how it was intended thanks to buggy mechanics and warmasters not being leashed to reset after you pull them out of dreks room.

Lol and are you reporting your own faction for making warmasters evade in by hiding in the hut or wall jumping into our base? I doubt it.

You should read the definition of exploit and then read it again and again and again until you understand the term. The waterfall chase is only happening because the warmasters do not leash and should leash within the walls of Frostwolf. They were never intended to be taken down the waterfall nor to be bugged out inside the mountain wall by alliance paladin kiters. This does make it an exploit.

I have both eyes open … and understand it