AV Cave Rez situation

Least you don’t have to wait 2 hours to get a game where the boss is at 30% and you get a mighty 900 honor

now that I have been silenced the games I join feel like there is zero chance of us winning.

report this post? for what?

This sums it up nicely IMO.

2 Likes

It is because there is zero chance of you winning. It takes that one strong voice shouting instructions for an actual plan to get people to try. It was the same Horde side (as you know). Without that, people fall back on habits and right now the habits Alliance side are terrible. #sigh. Hope your chat ban ends soon.

it does sum it up but just because this is the case means the devs can’t do anything? “no changes” even if it’s broken?

He was getting the random win despite his instructions not because of them. He got silenced because his strats were likely terrible(which is why he refuses to discuss them)

2 Likes

They can and have done something on other issues. Honestly, I can’t for the life of me believe that the respawn issue is more complex than the black lotus respawn + additional locations “fix” they put in given that they have a client with that code.

1 Like

He was also getting good games with losses frequently too. I know you want to hate on anything that remotely seems like overturning Alliance apathy might actually have some results, but get over it. He wins more games than most alliance players do. He is in more competitive games than most alliance players are in. Seems likely it is due to him giving a strategy that allows for a higher chance of success than the “sitting duck” or “zerg and die” strategies most of you like to run.
Edit: I would also point out that the “good games” fly in the face of your “scorched earth doesn’t let us get anything” point as well. No wonder you hate this guy.

1 Like

Yes good games with losses, basically means we outplayed the horde but still lost. Sorry this is just the reality of AV right now.

Blizzard can fix the map, which you’ve acknowledged is an issue. Or horde can stop playing scorched earth, their queue time can go down and win rates would stabilize. Keep in mind he also admitted he got yelled at by horde who understood the bigger picture why pushing for scorched earth would result in this exact situation.

2 Likes

Good games mean scorched earth isn’t happening. Care to try that again?
And your point about queue times is dumb. Alliance aren’t queuing there without a fix. Period.

No good games means the alliance was significantly better than horde. And even then as he admitted still often loses.

Why do you admit the map has issues and then still claim it’s alliance’s fault they lose?

2 Likes

He is one of the characters that have been false reporting (would not be surprised if he’s the one that reported multiple people for “real life harm”)

Be that as it may, Blizzard is not just going to look at what many here are calling the horde’s “meta” while ignoring that alliance by and large are flat out not trying. To ignore that is just as absurd as alliance listing all of the horde advantages, while denying they have advantages of their own.

The bulk of the “meta” is simply the result of the opposition laying down.

Why is everything black and white with you? There is nuance in my argument and you apparently can’t work through nuance. The nuance being “yeah you lost, but you took some objectives and forced Horde to do more than just wave attack SHGY.” I don’t recall saying “alliance lose and it is all their fault.” I recall saying “the game is more complex alliance side, there are disadvantages that need to be overcome alliance side, and the alliance has fewer skilled players to overcome this disadvantage.” The last argument is likely no longer true, but can probably be replaced by “alliance apathy is a massive factor to overcome.”

oh really? how do you check and see? Didn’t even know there was options to check that.

When you lose but you took a longer route to get there you still lost.

Still not scorched earth though…

Fayld I like your input in this thread, it seems like the most reasonable and most aware of how things are actually happening on the ground.

That being said you should create an Alliance alt.

Ha! I have one. He is only level 12 though. I need to level him. I have just been too lazy. Already have 4 60s Horde side.