AV Cave Rez situation

Pretty sure putting VS on healers, putting down traps and flares, recapping bunkers, and having a respectable amount of HK’s isn’t afking.

Alliance doesn’t need SF AT ALL. It’s a waste of time and bodies. Shame on you for not knowing this.

So you want Alliance to take it, defend it for 5 minutes for it to cap, defend it after it caps so Horde don’t retake it, all while trying to assault IBGY and defend SHGY?

And how does this put Alliance ahead in the race? It DOESN’T. Quit the opposite.

Every win depends on that.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Let’s hear it again…

Sounds like sub 60s are are moochers. (The additional irony of Zyrius not showing his L60 classic toon is not lost.)

Great strat if horde never leave their cave.

2 Likes

The run time after rez isn’t relevant because after people are rezzing the fight is already taking place. And it’s taking g place at shgy because the initial run is much shorter for horde.

I am not Ziryus. This is not one of his alts.

Don’t bother he’s as confused by the concept of alts as he is by AV.

Never accused you of such. Was merely providing the counterpoint to your idea of what is a useful level in AV. Do you disagree with Zyrius’ assessment that being <L60 makes you a moocher, regardless of you “trying”?

Zyrius postures as someone with an in-depth knowledge of AV and his opinions carry a ton of weight, right? I mean, he is number 1 on your most liked list after all.

I’ve heard it before. No need to be redundant.

Jesus…

I agree with much of what he says. So?? I’ve like several of YOUR posts on different topics in the past few weeks after you came in here being ridiculous in this thread.

People can agree and disagree on different things. What’s your point?

So the time it takes to get reinforcements of players to objectives is irrelevant now?

But all the argument against horde cave is about just that… The rate at which horde can try to take back IBGY. And the run back time is a factor of that.

Hmmm. Guess that’s irrelevant though…

1 Like

its about having a spawn point for 20 ppl at a time not whether it takes an extra few seconds for them to get out of the cave or not you dunce

1 Like

If more than 10 are dying close enough to the cave, and often enough for the 20>10 allowance to matter, then you are pushing horde back on their heels and wiping the floor with them. If you do not firmly have SF at that point, your team is terrible.

Not when there are two battles going on at both ibgy and and shgy/choke. And even if you’re killing them at a high ratio, you still aren’t getting rezzers from sh fast enough to keep up that kind of pace and will be whittled down quickly.

1 Like

And that’s precisely the problem with the cave rez. If alliance are in fact wiping the floor with horde and have SHGY and SFGY firmly under control then horde are assuredly rezzing 20 people at a time in the cave. Meaning that yes alliance will have to beat horde 2 to 1 for the full 5 minutes soft cap.

1 Like

And when alliance cave comes into play alliance can do this 3:1.

Yet chose not to.

I would add, if you are beating the crap out of horde 2:1 and yet cannot manage to squeak folks past to cap the southern GYs and towers, again, you are terrible at AV. And I would remind you that the “OMGBBQ 20>10” garbage does not factor in unless alliance tags IBGY up until that time you could be repeatedly farming horde at IBGY.

1 Like

Why would alliance have 30 players on defense and what purpose would that serve other than to drag out the inevitable loss due to not enough players on offense?

Horde don’t deal with this “3:1” rez wave because alliance use SPGY cap to escape that death trap. It’s actually to alliance best interest a lot of times to give up SPGY so they rez at AS to defend the bridge and are not sitting in a death trap getting sniped by horde from all directions. Also makes SHGY open up to get past.

1 Like

Then ride to FWGY instead /shrug.

Even if you are killing them at a 2:1 ratio, that still means you are losing people and you cannot send more South and further weaken ibgy, because in most cases shgy will be capped and anyone who does dies isn’t making it back through the choke. The horde only have to be able to get a small amount of kills per attack before it snowballs and ibgy is defended.

1 Like

Your right you won’t have 30 on defense at that point. Because 20 of the alliance are already afking to leach.

And you just described SPGY as what it’s meant to be. A death trap. But for the horde.

The bridge defence helps alliance hold off the horde until horde hard cap SPGY. At which point you should have cave rezers turning it into a meat grinder from above the GY. Once most of the horde team is trapped at SPGY Rez cycle you go south and take everything with 10 people, not capping SPGY until things begin to hard cap and then you move the meat grinder to the cave/trinket spot for horde. And you kill the boss.

The reason alliance don’t do this right now is because it turns the 30 min loss I to a 2+ hour match. And que times vs game duration makes this less effective for rep farming.

1 Like

Your insisting on the “trade” strategy again I see.

1 Like