AV Cave Rez situation

You dont have the first clue about me or anything you’ve ever stuck your nose in on this forum so Id hold back on the condescension - youre a one trick pony and even that move is really played out. Youre a broken record - a parrot having a bad acid trip. Youre metrics dont mean jack squat to me or anything under the sun. If you had any shame at all you would have deleted your account.

But grats on 60 all the same. Sorry to see Shadowlands isnt working out for a professed retail player like yourself.

As for the rest of the crap you typed if you had even two brain cells to rub together you would know that making the argument about me or using me as proof of something is a blatant ad hom attack and logical fallacy of the first order.

See, my argument is about facts. The alliance lose 95% of AVs. Thats a fact. They lost that many AV’s because they suck and all the evidence suggests they suck is a fact. Losing that many AVs because of the horde cave is a fiction created by carnival barkers who think ad hominem is the way to get youre incessant whining addressed.

Just go away, youre a cancer.

3 Likes

Hmm… I’ve seen you play, and am only commenting on how mediocrely you played not you in general.

See, my argument is about facts.

Right and here’s a fact. You flat lied about how many AFK’s alliance had in that AV. Either you were intentionally lying to defend your narrative that there are no map issues or you simply don’t know how to identify AFK’s. Based on how poorly you played I’m betting on the latter at this point.

3 Likes

Im just going to go ahead and do us both a favor and put you on ignore. As I do so let me tell you thats a big deal - I have a strict no ignore policy and Ive never ignored anyone ever in all my years of WoW foruming or ignored/blocked anyone on any other forum.

I know this wont stop you from responding to any of my posts but I want you to know that I wont see them nor will I care. You seem to operate like theres some Troll Valhalla awaiting you at the end of your forum troll life so Im going to let you have at it without my involvement. Id like to look at other threads and at least pretend you arent in them.

If there is no troll heaven for you at the end of this ride you can atleast take with you that you are the first and likely only inductee into my personal troll hall of fame.

3 Likes

Lol so basically you got called out on both blatantly lying and not being nearly the awesome player you claimed to be and you can’t handle it.

Kinda hard to lie about it when you don’t play…

4 Likes

also Zyrius:

Pretending that horde would not be defending just as they do now, if Korrak’s Revenge was suddenly dropped into classic is fun to read.

2 Likes

Stealth fix?

Nope. AS is not closer (to SF flag) than SHGY.

More like a forum banish. Cannot blame him.

I am guessing that by some miracle of pixel batching, he was a hair on the right side of the quarter strip of land that sends you back to SHGY. But it would be amazing if they did stealth fix it. Annoying as hell that they didn’t announce it, but amazing.

In this particular case, I am fully convinced that it was a bug in Vanilla and remained a bug in Classic. I want bugs fixed and maintaining the odd quirks that cause competitive disadvantage can go right out the window. There are some things I am pretty staunchly #nochanges about, but this one is one that I guarantee would have been fixed in Vanilla. Honestly, I am not even convinced it is accurate to what it was in Vanilla since one of the primary strats Alliance side on my server and eventual battle group was to take SFGY. I don’t recall anyone saying anything then. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Might have just not been a thing anyone thought much about.

It should have been fixed in the back door seal patch.

1 Like

No its been fixed. Ive tested it time and time again. Ive been in many a 20-30 man alliance group pushing SFGY and whether we get wiped or half get killed they rez at SHGY.

We’ve been able to take SFGY more frequently because rezzers just run back in from SHGY. Some alliance have noticed because there has been an increase in discussion about going for SF in bg chat.

Sounds like it is time for Alliance to embrace SFGY then lol.

3 Likes

Most games are GY corpse farms at SH and SP GYs but Ive been winning AV consistently enough and pretty much all of my most recent wins involve SF in some way.

It is literally the counter to scorched earth. The only counter. It is just slow.

1 Like

Maybe they fixed it and it’s taking alliance this long to realize it’s been fixed?

It helps, but alliance still have to take SFGY without letting SHGY soft cap then take IBGY through the cave rez if horde choose to defend.

You need to give this point up. This is literally no different now than it was 15 years ago. Alliance have to split forces to take SFGY. Always been true.

Sure but you have to factor in how much SFGY helps in taking IBGY vs the risk of losing SHGY trying to get it. Taking SFGY is not a magic counter to scorched earth.