AV Cave Rez situation

Still waiting for you to show have played a single game of AV in classic :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll get right on wasting more time with you, troll.

Hmm… weird it’s almost like without a real armory what character you post on doesn’t matter.

On the other hand we can look at your post history and see you don’t understand the basics of flag and gy caps in AV and that even though you’ve admitted the cave rez needs to be fixed still hypocritically insist that alliance only lose AV because they suck.

Something that you have yet to cite me ever actually posting. Troll more. It is sad that a handful of alliance actually think you are legit.

You’re the one who keeps claiming alliance only lose because they aren’t trying hard enough, which given that you’ve acknowledged the map is broken is extremely hypocritical.

:thinking:

:man_shrugging:

It amuses me thinking how long you spent digging through my old posts

:slight_smile:

And then using them out of context :laughing:

yikes

1 Like

Your stalking is getting creepy.

Oh, reminding everyone of how you carried on last year about AV is “stalking”?
:roll_eyes:

Sage advice.
Oh wait, “sCoRChEd eArF!”

Also you: “all horde do is zugzug”

Yes obsessing about conversations months ago that are now irrelevant is indeed stalking :slight_smile:

Conversation is still AV, and you flip flop more than pancakes at ihop. Sorry if you cannot handle your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Especially when you actually quoted why, if AV was being played as it was in 1.12 this wouldn’t even be a discussion.

Oh you mean when it was a race?

Oh wait, what was that Zyrius? Oh, that’s right…

Don’t be scared it’s okay, you can be wrong. Things can actually change over time.

“you think alliance is just bad”
:sleepy:

Also you:

Wait a sec, what was that you said?

“The people claiming they can’t stop a zerg seem to be mostly people who are just lazy and or bad at pvp

also you: “all horde do is zug zug”

So yeah, lets continue to pretend you have an ounce of credibility on this subject, or are capable of arguing in good faith.

So when alliance have a 3:1 Rez advantage why are horde not decimated?

30>10 is not an opinion.

But hmm, what created the zerg gameplay?

Oh, how could I forget?

Wait, are you sure about that?