AV as alliance is the worst thing ever

Stop queing for av. It’s cancer and needs to die.

2 Likes

Sucks to be you.

Welcome to the party. Alliance gave up on AV months ago. Sorry noone informed you but, we aint got time for that.

Situation is much better where the map is balanced in AB. You are welcome to join us there if ya want.

1 Like

What a horrible thing to say.

Poor OP you can always play the other battle grounds. I’ve yet to run into any of these problems there. Well premades are an issue but the games don’t last long.

It’s so odd to av has the issues. I wonder why that is?

1 Like

The problem is botting.

People are botting, don’t be fooled by the advancement in movement and attacking, they’re botting!

It’s unreal that an entire team of players will mindlessly fight at a single GY, for example SH GY, for 45 mins or more if possible without anyone trying to progress to the next GY for offense.

Ive seen winning AV’s where alliance are actually attacking, and we win.

Trust me, majority of these quick queue and games people are afk’ing or botting

I don’t think Alliance give up.

I think the majority joining generally have no clue what they are doing or how to play AV.

And everyone seems to think that the Horde is supposed to let us win and not fight back.

“We can’t take the towers because Horde will come back for them!”

Yeah. You think they are supposed to let us take their towers that easy?

Yet, you have no problem attacking IBGY with its 1 million elites that help the Horde instead of getting Snowfall Gy.

You’re over here making the Horde think they are better than they really are.

Horde is just a zerg that knows how to gank undergeared and low level players. When that doesn’t work they run for the hills or for back up.

And you’re scared of this?

alliance need to stop queueing this bg, boycott it.

3 Likes

People play AV to grind the rep for gear upgrades. People can raid weeks without seeing similar pieces drop, and if they do drop in raid, they may not be lucky enough to get those upgrades. So in a way it’s almost necessary to grind this terrible BG.

Problem is, the bg is completely outdated. I believe throughout retail there were many edits and improvements to make it more balanced.

1 Like

Horde don’t play defense? Where have you been, they play defense every match.

Yeah because horde was too dumb to use it’s map advantage and our premades kicked your sorry characters so hard that you all went running to mama horde loving dev and they killed it, now you will have 24 hour queue wait time and you know what, you all deserve every second of it.

3 Likes

By crying endlessly on forums like you did?

3 Likes

I’ve stopped doing AV even though I need/want the Rep. I’m no pro PVPer and I’m not going to whine about the layout or anything like you see here. But it’s just NOT FUN is the main thing for me. Every single game I’ve done outside of the first week’s 6 minute “don’t be a kek rush Drek” nonsense (also stupid) goes exactly the same:

• Group tries to rush IBGY and gets repelled
  • Meanwhile Horde goes to SHGY, big fight there, Horde usually takes it
  • At SPGY Alliance just gets boxed in because you can’t get past the masses of Horde blocking the way
  • Horde summons Ice Lord
  • Horde wins

Every single game. I could care less about imbalance that or class/racial this. I just want an enjoyable game and it hasn’t been that for months, and I have no idea why every game goes the same. Either Alliance people are just stupid and don’t want to listen to anything other than “rush IBGY” or want to AFK or what, I really don’t know.

All I know is that AV isn’t fun, so why would I subject myself to it?

3 Likes

Saying someone deserves a long queue is very petty. Btw, the cause is less alliance than horde.

I did no such thing, plenty did do that, but nothing was stopping horde from having its own teams, nor is now stopping alliance from “getting gud”, as they say.

The map advantage is strong, very strong. Overcoming the map advantage is a lot to ask of the pugs. The premades barely did it. By the end they had about a 50% win rate with 35+ people in discord, 5-8 healers, dedicated tanks, and everyone following the called strategy. If alliance played perfectly every game they might wind 10-15% of the time. That is low enough to discourage everyone. So the end result is that people play to maximize rep. Create a turtle, turn in items ,and then when those cap out give up.

No alliance should queue for this terrible BG. The longer the queue for Horde the better. Maybe one day Horde will admit that the map is broken and petition for changes. I don’t envy Blizzard here. The #nochanges crowd will rain down hellfire on them if they make the necessary map adjustments to fix this situation. Or this BG will continue to be a ghosttown that Alliance alts half afk in and farm rep in until they are done with the rep grind.

3 Likes