AV Alliance Premades are already back, it didn't take long for them to find a new workaround

Yea they didn’t really make this change to get rid of premades, if anything, premades make it sorta fair for ally. They made the change cuz if you don’t have enough people, premades would drop and the game would be started with 5 people on alliance. The alliance wont drop queue’s anymore, they fixed it. So this plan to try and get a premade isn’t an “exploit”. When you have a small amount of people queue for something at the same time, yes a large percentage of them are going to be sent to the same lobby.

And the better change would have been to simple not start games at all until say 30 people have clicked accept queue.

Oh wait that’s what they did…

And shockingly it did nothing about premades.

1st couple days it felt like Alliance pug vs. Horde pug. Advantage Horde because we can either work well together or rip each other to shreds in chat and still squeak out a win. Last couple hours, gotten what feel like Alliance premade/pug mix vs. Horde pug. Won 1 of the 4 match’s with people sabotaging the Vann pull twice forcing 2 of the 3 remaining loss’s (both Horde player’s admit to doing it on purpose). That leaves that 1 classic Drek pull loss. 70 minutes in que for a 8 minute match.

/shrug expect it to get worse for horde.

ITT: A bunch of people that don’t understand how intent works.

Blizzard doesn’t want premades in AV.
Blizzard attempts to eliminate premades.
The players find a way to coordinate their queues to effectively create a premade.

The key here is coordination. People are abusing a specific method to create something that blizzard did not intend to have in the game. That is why most people are considering it an exploit.

Just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should.

Justify it how ever you want because at the end of the day, abusing a flaw in their system is literally the definition of exploiting.

wrong is from last night

please tell me how you go the information that Blizzard specifically doesn’t want premades in AV’s. I want to see where they said this. Unless your argument is you ASSUMING this information.

Premades do not make it fair for ally. Premades make it so ally win because their team comp is better. I just got out of another alliance premade, they had so many healers and we had 2 priests, 0 druids, and 1 shaman in the game, so let me know how many POTENTIAL healers we have while you guys stack your composition however you want, PLUS coordinate on discord. Do not pretend this is fair or balanced.

Update: Two premades in a row now today. Both losses, not even close. This is stupid.
Update: Three in a row today.