<AutoThots> Casual Guild Recruiting All Players

Who are we looking for:
Autothots is a newly formed guild with the goal of primarily doing PVE content. We are trying to build up a beginner-friendly guild that is accepting of people of all schedules and skill levels. Anyone is welcome to join and we are willing to help anyone learn. Socials are welcome to apply as well.

What are our goals:
Mythic+ dungeons will always be done while people are available and willing. We are hoping to casually progress through normal and heroic raiding each tier. We are hoping to fill our roster with plenty of people with interest in a loose raiding schedule.

Roles we are currently looking for:
Tanks
Healers (Any are welcome)
Dps ( Melee or Ranged)

• People who want to play more than one spec are welcome

BN - Tatsu#1174 Discord - Tatsu#0522
BN - Lucks#11739 Discord - Lucks#9977

Still looking for anyone and everyone interested in a fun and casual community!

Anyone interested in trying to get into raiding is welcome.

Our ranks are filling, anyone that’s interested in any type of content is welcome to come chill with us!

We currently need more healers and dps for our raid group.

Still looking for anyone that wants to join a newly formed guild looking to just have fun!

I would be interested in joining, im looking for a fun guild to rejoin since i am just coming back to wow and have been out since Uldir.

Is this guild still recruiting by any chance? I messaged both Tatsu and Lucks on discord. I have a 110 rogue and looking to get back into WoW and want a casual guild to progress with.