Automation + Auto Kick + Auto Grounding + AI vs Rated PvP

Nobody will get banned for this, certainly hope they fix it tho. Honestly probably get more exposure if you can get rextroy to make a video and get it posted on wowhead than posting it here.

Also post on reddit if you haven’t already. This is honestly the last place they would see it.

1 Like

Bump blizzard please fix.

1 Like

I kekw that pvpers are STARTING to figure this out lmao.

Pve’ers knew about this forever, even rdruids used it to never overwrite their hots for a long time.

2 Likes

put a ticket in and ask to see if you can use it.
pretty sure there are people who knew about this and abused it.
if blizzard tell you theres no problem with it then use it.

That’s usually what happens when you give the exact means of replicating it

3 Likes

Not to mention everybody assuming that they won’t hand out punishments because it’s macro.

Although I feel like it’s unlikely that they do.

Gonna be a wild few days. :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

thank you but where is the AI part?

It does work, and it may be something that gets ppl banned so i’d be careful about attempting to use this.

People have been banned for ingame macros before.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely sketchy and ill-advised to use it. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Although I don’t imagine they’ll action anybody for doing so.

By showing this more people will use it now. Kind of counterproductive to post this.

1 Like

That’s the idea. It gets them to address it sooner.

9 Likes

Pardon foxman?

I don’t think so. I think they probably already know and have a long list of things to do and this one gets buried.

Nothing wrong with bringing up attention on the situation

6 Likes

It’ll probably get hotfixed out within a few days.

Or maybe not. Blade’s Edge hasn’t been disabled, lmao. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Devs hardly read the forums. This is a place to discuss things not submit bug/ exploit reports.

Bringing attention to things like this tends to get it fixed pretty soon after. Just like when Bicmex showed that you could make a “trap focus target” macro that landed trap every time back in SL and it was fixed two days later.

9 Likes

Yeah, you could @player people who were flying in the air with reticle abilities. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Don’t these AWC players have contacts at Blizzard?

Can’t they go that route to get this fixed instead of showing the entire world how to abuse this?

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what contacts anyone has, the fastest way to get anything fixed is ALWAYS get the masses to abuse it.

14 Likes

It’s also the most damaging way to get something fixed.