Automation + Auto Kick + Auto Grounding + AI vs Rated PvP

TBF, you look like the kind of thing I might find rummaging through my trash can in the middle of the night.

4 Likes

He already ate my wings i left on my floor 3 weeks ago when i scooped it and put it in the bin.

I recommend using clip on trash lids

Also i finally removed the shrimp stuck to my carpet bros

Its been like 4 weeks

Salmon is my favorite.

I’d also pay good gold for a badger fur pattern. :badger:

1 Like

𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓮

2 Likes

4 Likes

A hotfix has been deployed to address this issue.

Thank you for your reports!

35 Likes

Fantastic news!

2 Likes

Marvelous news. :dracthyr_love_animated: Any plans to punish those confirmed to have repeatedly used them?

5 Likes

IT also seriously makes your abilities that are off the GCD more potent. A bot can get an Proc Killshot or something off literally instantly compared to what a human can do.

1 Like

Super fast! Nice work!

Thank you so much!

Nice. Guessing it disables those macros?

1 Like

Yea, a few more details would be nice…

5 Likes

How about automating gameplay that is not related to this macro.

We are talking about when the shaman puts a grounding in the Upheval cast which can no longer be interrupted (cant fake). I mean robot use Grounding in last 0.000001 cast Upheval. (I cant fake Grounding, i try but he just dont use it xd and wait last 0.000001 my cast Upheval).

Also when they use automatic pet stun in cast when their kick is on CD, also automatic knockback when their kick is on CD, also automatic lasso when their kick is on CD, also automation of tremor.

The game becomes unbearable when you play against a robot and not a person.

1 Like

Mouseover fireblast it!

Would be cool to know just how long ClearTarget() wasn’t protected and how many people were doing this.

3 Likes

It’s about something completely different. when a shaman grounding your most important cast at the last microsecond of your cast. And your main cooldown does not deal damage in 100 out of 100 cases, since it simply goes into immunity.

For an example on the fingers, what I mean. Imagine that if a chaos bolt hits a target, it will immediately destroy it.
And the cooldown for chaos bolt is 40 seconds. And the cd for grouding is 30 seconds.

And you will always get grounded into your chaosbolt because you just can’t get it to set a totem, you fake it at the last second but it doesn’t set it. And it sets only when you can no longer interrupt the spell (on last micro second).

3 Likes

100 out of 100 is wild

but realistically upheaval is as scripted as hunter trap
if you track the 40s cd and they get ebon might up it’s basically just grounding off intim or hoj and getting the trap

has absolutely nothing to do with the cast time since you have to pre ground it anywas
upheaval “cast” is just a button press and you cant reactively ground anyways 99% of the time

i don’t think this is something that is that absurd

1 Like

Thank you!

:slight_smile:

Major W by the devs. TYSM