Auto-Clicking & Scripting to Join & Queue AV over and over while you are afk

It is interesting. Idk. I’d love to see blizz actively manage and enforce their old core concepts. I just don’t see it. We can only hope.
I’ll take my rank increases if it’s true. Lol.

Pretty easy for the most part to see if a player is actually playing the game … you see a very high rank with little to no Honorable kills … that means they aren’t engaging … anyone with rank 7 or higher that actually is " playing" Is sitting over 10,000 hks no problem.

So what my point is something as simple as Honorable kill caps per rank will force people to actually have to play and engage in a game, not run a script, sit afk … etc etc. People just basically sitting collecting honor… and well you have to expect this when you not forcing the players to actually engage in anything.

1 Like

Pretty good idea TBH.

What if Blizzard writes a script that will not require movement to say that you are afk.

They have a AddOn for that …

Follow Felankor A World of Warcraft UI AddOn By Felankor

NOTE: Your friends, guild, group and raid members DO NOT need this AddOn installed to be able to command you (E.g. to make you follow them). There are however a few features which do require them to have this AddOn installed.

DESCRIPTION

Follow Felankor is primarily an Auto Follow AddOn (It allows Friends, Guild, Group and Raid members to make you follow them if for example you go AFK). It also has many other useful features whether you like to Dual/Multi Box, level/quest with friends, run raids or dungeons or just have fun with your mates. Please read below for a full list of features.

I don’t get this, you just said blizzard has banned a few people for botting, and then proceed to ask blizzard what they’re going to do about this?

Of course they know what they banned people for, they don’t ban people for no reason, or even worse they don’t ban people just because other people said they should, otherwise things like being annoying in trade chat would get you banned.

I’d you’re concerned that it’s only a 3 day ban VS perma ban is because it’s probably their first offense… No reason to perma ban for it, especially since as you said, most people seem to be just using macros that are built in to their periferal software.
Imagine banning people for having razer synapse installed, there goes half the server.

Yes and no. I actually sit there at a gy and defend or a bunker.

1 Like

Just by simply defending a bunker or a graveyard you are playing and you will get tons of hks cause at the least you’re out of a cave or not fishing in some distant pond… The entire part of engagement is … at the very very least in order to pick up HKS u just cant sit there you gotta actually play the game.

How is it easy?
You have to buy a Razer mouse that has macro buttons to config it with Razer Synapse.
That is like $60+.

I do what I can to help curb AFKers in AV. I sneak to their base and assassinate them. I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m still surprised at the ranks these AFKers have reached just sitting there. But, hey, bigger point payouts for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Being easy and being inexpensive are two different things. If that’s what they’re doing, I wouldn’t put it past someone who wants a high PvP rank bad enough to cheat to put in the investment.

You can do it with Auto Hot Key, setup a little script and it’ll do anything you want as frequent you want. It’s complete b.s. and deserve harsher bans!

Right, but AHK is a 3rd party app.
These mouse macro mouses like Logitech and Razer are sponsored by WoW themselves.
It is built into the mouse software so it is undetectable.

Technically, it is.
There is distinct a different between a hardware keypress and an emulated one.

A program does not care of course, but if one felt like anally monitoring things, you can tell the difference.

1 Like

So how does the saying go? Oh ya thats right. Reroll and git gud.

we’re going off topic, but i can tell you that i don’t have a ton of HKs, because i’m the only one standing at SH Bunker while everyone else rides off. But yeah. I play the game. Just not actively as most lol.

In their ban attempt they caught a lot of people dragging alts through dungeons etc.

It got reversed, but I’m still a little salty.

How do you make someone else follow you ; automatically?

I highly doubt the Warden is missing the usage of a feature as common as one by Razer, although Blizzard has in the past expressed a use at your own risk attitude for gaming keyboard and mice (After being quite severely against them for a while iirc.).

Let the cheaters get banned. Sure AV isnt worth play right now as its just gonna be a mindless turtle, but cheating should always get banned.

Well this is awkward. You answered your own question before you even asked your question.

2 Likes