Authenticator from Old to New Battle Net

Jan 5th is when the old Auth stopped working/downloadable - Now after switching things over to the new battlenet (which was already downloaded years ago) I have lost my extra 4 slots when I login. Battle Authenticator shows zero login attempts ( have logged in 5 or so times: still no extra bag slots.) Which I can only guess my accounts are not synced

*1. If you haven’t yet, download the Battle.net Mobile App to your phone
2. Open the app and when prompted, log in with your Battle.net Account

• You will be prompted to enable the Battle.net Authenticator and to set up Battle.net Phone Notifications if you have not yet done so
    • If you need to set up Battle.net Phone Notifications, a security code will be sent to your phone for verification
  • If you did not previously have an Authenticator attached to your account, and are currently online, you will be kicked from the Battle.net desktop app, the game, and any mobile apps you are logged into
  1. If you are not prompted to enable the Authenticator:
  2. Open the slide out menu by tapping the icon at the top left of your screen
  3. Click on “Authenticator”
  4. Wait for the setup to complete

Congratulations, your Battle.net Account is now linked to your unique Authenticator Serial Number and fully protected.*

Not congrats - After clicking Authenticator : Nothing appears - there is no setup. Simply Zzz no attempts have been made.

Edit For those searching - De-activate Authenticator icator on BattleNet > Re-enable Authenticator!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.