[A][US][Sargeras] 9/9 M <Hello Kitty Club> Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30 PM CST - 10.2.7 Recruitment

2/12 mythic bump!

15 Likes

4/12 Mythic BUMP!!

15 Likes

5/12 Mythic Bump!!! Recruiting a few more to make that push deeper into Mythic Nyā€™alotha!

15 Likes

7/12 Mythic Bump!!! Still recruiting just a couple strong pumpers for that deep deep push into Mythic Nyā€™alotha!

15 Likes

9/12 Mythic Bump!!! Still recruiting for our cutting edge push in Nyā€™alotha and future Shadowlands content!

15 Likes

Do you allow social/casuals? Not entirely sure youā€™d want a WW for a raid team but it sounds like a fun place to be regardless. Just looking for a home for SL.

9 Likes

We do allow for social & casual invites! Please submit an application with that notation and we will take that into account when considering.

15 Likes

10/12 Bump!

15 Likes

Big ol pump and bump!

17 Likes

11/12 Mythic Bump! Final Nā€™zoth push incoming for cutting edge!

17 Likes

Big bump for those solid apps looking to push cutting edge!

5 Likes

Still making that push for cutting edge before SL and actively recruiting for the new expansion!

4 Likes

50 days till Shadowlands bump!

3 Likes

We did it team, game over Cutting Edge 12/12 Mythic Nyā€™alotha! Nā€™zoth is dead! Always recruiting!

2 Likes

Now you just need to change your raid times by doing it an hour earlier (or even 30 minutes earlier)!

2 Likes

Ironfox! Hope you are well and we do adjust raid time slightly depending on the circumstance!

Also big bump!

2 Likes

Hello! Returning player looking to get back into the mix. What roles are you currently looking for in mythic raid team?

2 Likes

Being an East Coaster, my latest raid time is 11PM (or 10 PM Sargeras time), because 6am comes early. I do miss the gang and if given the chance to raid with you folks, I would love it.

2 Likes

Paigows: Shadow Priest
Buffie: Warlock
I play Wow Mon,Tue,Wed
Achievements: 22,055

Hi, Iā€™m a Warlock/Shadow Priest that has just returned to the game and looking for a raiding home to be successful in

I currently play Shadow Priest and Warlock

Iā€™m looking forward to Raiding and doing Mythic plus content in the upcoming Shadowlands Expansion

Iā€™m not new to the game Iā€™ve been playing the game at high level for many years, from original beta to current content, My main goals in Wow have always been to have fun while clearing content and getting as many achievements along the way as possible

As you can see my gear is kinda mehā€¦, but Iā€™m not looking for carries or handouts to get me geared, Iā€™m looking for a guild for future Shadowland content and earn a raid spot for said content

When I returned to the game in late August I quickly started gearing up my shadow priest and started doing some respectable mythic pluses and doing legendary cloak runs, but soon found out the Shadowlands Expansion date would be approaching vastly quicker than I anticipated, so I decided that gearing up wouldnā€™t be prudent at the current time in the game, and not to mention I was finding it hard to get in a guild that wasnā€™t on hiatus, or the good guilds that I did find that were still raiding were doing so just for farming or mount selling, And thatā€™s not what I was looking for, I want to be there for the challenge not the farm content, and having 0 logs of my performance was a bummer too, Also its an awful experience being invited to mythic run when you havenā€™t even experienced it on normal and be expected to perform as though you already went through the learning curve, so I decided to put raiding on hold and spare 24 other players the torment of me learning on the fly, Instead I decided to delve into completing as many of the time consuming achievements as I possibly could like: Unna, baal, waist of time, 100 reputations, and also finally decided to finish my Insane Title, you know just some easy stuff while I wait for Shadowlands to drop

My goals for Shadowland and mythic plus is full content clears

I know whatā€™s expected of me to earn a raiding spot

overview:
I know how to maximize my dps as much possible by knowing my stat weights, rotations, raid encounter positioning/donā€™t stand in the goo, and boss mechanics, no tunnel vision, focused on every pull

Things I bring to the guild/raid:

Attendance: I donā€™t want to miss a raid, nore do I want to be late for a raid, holding up other people waiting for me to show up is rude/inconsiderate, in my opinion raid attendance is the most important part of being in a raiding guild, showing up when you want to effects the entire raid, from raid composition to having to try to find a pug to replace you, etcā€¦

Preparation: I make my own consumables, gems, and enchants, so your not gonna have to worry about me not being raid ready, or if Iā€™m not prepotting/flasking or wearing a piece of gear I got the night before still not being enchanted or gemmed etcā€¦ macros if needed made, auras made if needed, and I have lots of gold, do i have bruto mountā€¦ noā€¦ :frowning:

Knowledge: I do my homework, If you donā€™t put in the time and effort to learn new things or try new things your gonna have a bad time in this game ā€¦ so ā€¦I read up on my classes, mmmochamp, icyveins, wowhead, etcā€¦ I stay aware of whatā€™s being tweaked in Wow, such as buffs/nerfs, so I can plan accordingly in response to a buff/nerf, I watch videos of raid encounters, so I can figure out where and when I need to be during a raid encounter, knowing where and when you need to be helps immensely when trying to pump out your max dps, also, having a understanding of how the boss encounter/mechanics works helps lower wipes/disasters, I also make a habit of looking up the best players in my class to checkout what they are doing differently, which helps me keep my skill/knowledge on par with theirs, I run all the necessary Addons and Elvui which in turn help me maximize my performance and dps

Focus: I know when to shut up in guild/raid chat and discord, I donā€™t mind wiping on new content, which is to be expected, but not being focused on your role or dying to a easily avoidable mechanic is one of the worst things you can do in a raid encounter, your extra dps could of made a difference on that pull which might of stopped a heartbreaking 1% wipe, during the wipes on a new boss encounter i donā€™t just sit there and hope for the best during the next pull Iā€™ll check the meters/damage taken/death logs to see if there is something I can do or add imputt to the raid leader which might improve the results of the next pull

Community: Iā€™m not shy, I like to respond to guildies in chat, Iā€™m your /invite after the raid to do a mythic plus or pvp, My Warmode is always on, I donā€™t mind helping others do stuff in the game, Iā€™m a social person so I get along fine with all sorts of people

Pc Specs: my current rig is overkill for this game, I run Wow at max settings cause why not ?
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor(clocked to 4.1Ghz), 16.0gb, Evga Geforce RTX 2080, Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB

Sorry about the wall of text, I look forward to hearing from you soon

Paigows, the Insane and Esteemed
Buffie, the Demon Slayer

1 Like

Unknown release date now bump! Also guys thanks so much for your interest but please send in an application via our website!

www.hkcsargeras.com

2 Likes