[A][US][Proudmoore]<ADJUST> New veteren progressive community LF Gamers

ADJUST is a newly formed guild of long-time players looking to fill a few spots on the roster for not only progression raiding, and multiple Mythic + teams, but for a more social guild for long-time players as well as newer players we can help train to be the best they can be and have a lot of fun. Accommodating group of core players who are ready and willing to help players of all skill levels complete content they are not used to being able to do. There are no egos in this guild and we will help any and all players who ask for class help. Our core group is VOTI 8/8N - 5/8H

Our current raid times are as follows:

Alt Raid Run
Thursday - 6:30 PM PST (Server) Time / 9:30 PM EST
This group is for guild alts, trial runs, and helping teach the raid to newer players. Entry-level raiding at its best.

We are recruiting all classes and specs for this night.

Progressive Raid Run
Friday and Saturday - 5:30 PM PST (Server) Time / 8:30 PM EST

This is for our AOTC and CE pushes. Gamers are needed here. Promotions to progression are available based on performance in Alt Raid.

Specific Classes being targeted for Progression
Arcane Mage
Holy Paladin
Rogue (Gamer)
Dedicated Warlock
Disc Priest (Gamer)
UH DK
Preservation Evoker (Gamer)

We are also again recruiting for the social aspect, be it for others to have people to talk to at all hours, leveling groups to grind dungeons or PvP BGs for fun with friends. Any and all for this tier are welcome.

Feel free to DM me in the game on Proudmoore, I’m usually on Khazzshot my Hunter, or Khazzeron my prot warrior. Can also reach me on bnet tag Khazzeron#1409

May also whisper on Proudmoore, Blindbeam / Bloodclot for guild information.

1 Like

Hye kazz, I was wondering when you guys were going to leave that last guild fallen something. lol

ADJUST is still recruiting! Feel free to contact Khazzshot, Bloodclot, or myself (I’ll be online as either Qhween, Qhweenie, or Hooplah) for more info!