[A][US][Lothar]<Conspiracy Theory> Casual/Social guild looking for mature players and good people!

Conspiracy Theory is a casual guild for mature players building a supportive and positive community of like-minded players. We’re a bunch of middle-aged /gamers who have come together in the last two months because we were all looking for a home without pressure and toxicity. We believe social fit and guild culture are critically important to enough people that establishing a haven for them would draw the best kind of helpful, considerate, and humorous players available.

We began recruiting on October 11th and in the last month of BfA, we’ve raided, done a ton of mythic keys, assembled a strong officer core, and amassed a fairly substantial guild bank reserve. We have crafters of all flavors already working on the new content in Shadowlands.

Most of us have been playing this game a very long time and many have raided pretty hardcore. We’re older now, more relaxed and not looking for the pressure and grind to min/max the hell out of every detail and wipe until our eyes bleed to get a new boss down. No one is grading damage meters or holding anyone to outrageous standards. We are for people who don’t want deal with that kind of negativity and nonsense, a haven away from that sort of thing.

We are not a raiding guild but we do raid. We run a ton of mythic keys as well on any given week and are looking forward to getting rolling in Shadowlands. Our focus is enjoyment and humor with progression as part of the package. Raid times are tentatively 8-10 Wed/Fri.

We are growing slowly because we do not hand out random invites. The players we do have are friendly and capable and we are open to all mature players regardless of class, spec, skill set or play style. We are based on Lothar which is connected to Grizzly Hills, Trollbane, Malfurion, Moonrunner, Gnomer, Kael’ Thas, and Ghostlands. The best way to reach us is to seek us out in game via the Guild Finder app. We look forward to hearing from you!

Came across this today I’ll be reaching out in game I am a new dad and would love to find a group to do raids and mythics casually in Shadowlands

Sounds good! I will look for you in game!

Hi there!

I came here from your answer to my topic, thanks! It seems we have a similar background and your guild looks like a nice potential new home.

Feel free to contact me on Bnet (CaptnJay#1359) or Discord (CaptnJay#8487). Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

I’ll look you up in game Horacio. Me and few friends are looking for a casual guild to do dungeons. We are all long time players but have had enough of min/maxing the game. (it appears I’m logged in to wrong toon here. we are all alliance and play on Ghostlands server)

Great! Look forward to hearing from you in game!