[A][US][Lightbringer] <Dragonscale Expedition> is Recruiting (Looking for New & Returning Players)

[A] Dragonscale Expedition-Lightbringer

If you’re reading this, there is a good chance you are looking for a guild. A guild is what we have to offer, but there is much more than that. What we are offering is a chance to start fresh. We are returning players ourselves and we found it difficult to find a guild that fit our vision for Dragonflight. So, we decided to reach out to some old friends and get the band back together. There is one issue, our small guild of close friends isn’t large enough and schedules often don’t align enough to allow us to experience all the content we are interested in. So, we are looking for more players (both new and old) to join us on our next adventure.

Now let’s get down to brass tacks. We are all well into adulthood – some of us further along than others – most of the guild members are late 30’s to early 40’s. Life has changed our perspective and how we view of the game. We have hit a much more casual phase in our gaming lives, and we no longer crave the most elite cutting-edge content available but would prefer to enjoy the journey with new and old friends. We know we aren’t the only players in this position and as a group of friends, we aim to build a guild of players in this niche.

Our guild focus will be obtaining AOTC for the current raid and providing a pool of players for Mythic + content. For those who enjoy PvP, we will form arena teams and schedule nights for rated battlegrounds.

Our tentative raiding schedule is Tues/Thurs 6:00p-9:00p PST.

If you decide to join our community, we ask that you be patient in the weeks leading up to Dragonflight. We will be working diligently on recruitment but will not be mass-inviting randoms. We want to cultivate camaraderie and community amongst the individual members of the guild.

If you’ve decided to join or have questions, feel free to add our Battle Master (Raid Lead / Arena Coordinator): Mach (Battletag: Mach#11855 | Discord: Mach#1194)

Edit (10/30/2022) - Raid Times Updated

Oh, this sounds perfect for me. The times are great!! Would you be interested in a H priest. Took season 4 off but rdy to hit DF at release.

1 Like

That would be great. Add me, and I will invite you the next time we cross paths.

-Mach
Mach#11855

Still looking for a few more DPS and a healer. All welcome!

This is a great guild! Give them a shout if you are looking for a new home

Recruiting warlock, rogue, and monk for our raid team. Others are welcome to apply!
Bnet: Mach#11855
Discord: Mach#1194

Tank looking for a home. Relatively new to ranking, but I’ve been playing since launch with some time off here and there. I want to see content but I want to avoid rushing through, wiping and then tantrums from people with no patience.

1 Like

Hi Hekatah, I’m with you on enjoying the content without fear of emotionally charged ragers. We do have a spot for a tank if you are interested. Please add me so we can meet.

-Mach
Mach (Battletag: Mach#11855 | Discord: Mach#1194)

Dragonscale Expedition
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 6p-9p PST (Server time)

We’re recruiting:
-Ranged DPS (Pref: Lock, Ele sham, Boomkin)
-Healer (Pref Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman)
-Tank: (1) No preference Must be reliable

Also, recruiting anyone that wants to be a part of a mature guild that enjoys all aspects of the game at a casual level.

Contact Mach for more information.

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:
-Ranged DPS (Pref: Lock, Boomkin)
-Melee DPS (Pref: Demon Hunter, Death Knight)
-Healer (Pref: Paladin, Shaman)

Also, recruiting anyone that wants to be a part of a mature guild that enjoys all aspects of the game at a casual level.

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:
-Ranged DPS (Pref: Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter)
-Melee DPS (Pref: Demon Hunter, Death Knight)

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:
-Ranged DPS (Pref: Warock, Ele sham, hunter, Boomkin)
-Tank: (1) No preference Must be reliable

Boomy here. This sounds like what I have been looking for. I returned just prior to season 4 and dabbled in some m+ but have been wanting to find a raid team for the new xpac, my schedule hasnt allowed me to join an actual team since cata but now I have the freedom to do so! sent a battle tag req. =)

I’ve accepted your request. I’ll hit you up next time we cross paths. Looking forward to meeting you. :smiley:

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:
*We’ve covered all buffs/debuffs, so we’re open to any of the below.

-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Also, recruiting anyone that wants to be a part of a mature guild that enjoys all aspects of the game at a casual level. We have several avid Mythic + dungeoneers.

-Mach [Battletag: Mach#11855 | Discord: Mach#1194]

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:

-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Also, recruiting anyone that wants to be a part of a mature guild that enjoys all aspects of the game at a casual level. We have several avid Mythic + dungeoneers.

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:

-Ranged DPS (pref with healing OS)

Dragonscale Expedition

We’re recruiting:

-Ranged DPS
-Melee (We will accept a DK for the main raid roster.)

bump for more

Do you know what’s better than a new expansion? Playing with new friends!!

[Dragonscale Expedition]

We’re recruiting:

-Ranged DPS/ Alt healing spec preferred.
-Melee (We will accept a DK for the main raid roster.)

1st raid meeting Nov. 22 7 pm PST