[A][US][Dalaran] <Triggered> (5/10 M SoD) (9/10 M CN) LF DPS for SoD Progression

Raid Times : T/Th 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Triggered originally was created in Legion by a group of friends who wanted to clear content and have some fun while doing so. We progressed through Legion tiers, but unfortunately, many of our raiders needed a break during ToS. We have made a strong comeback now in Shadowlands and are looking to continue this upward trend. We are a guild of mostly working adults who just want to achieve CE in each tier while not working a second job.

Specifically Needed Class/Spec (exceptions can be made):

• Melee DPS: Ret/DK
  • Ranged DPS: Any/Boomy
  • Healers: Rsham/Priest/Rdruid/Hpal

We are currently looking for a couple strong DPS and a healer for mythic SOD. If your class is not listed above please do not hesitate to apply, these are just what we really need at this time. Logs and past experience are preferred.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
  • Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
  • Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together

What We Expect:

• High attendance
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

If you’re interested in joining us, please reach out to any of the below contacts:
Discord:
Lophius#8372 (Recruitment Officer)
Fooks#2471 (GM)

Bnets:
Lophius#1515
Fooks#11985

7% of American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

In strong need of healers!

Better to reach out here or in game?

Replying to tag toon I’d be applying with

Probably best to reach out to me over discord, otherwise in-game is fine. Don’t really get notifications on here very well.

If Pinocchio says “My Nose Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox.

Still primarily looking for a healer!

Healer here 9/10 CN. Lookin for a new guild. Ill message in game when I can.

Looking for a holy paladin!

HPal still needed!

Still looking for another healer

LF healers

LF Ranged DPS or DK/WW Monk

Still LF Ranged DPS!

We are currently looking for 1-2 more DPS!

Still LF DPS!

Need a resto shaman!

Still looking for a resto shaman!

LF Healer!