[A][US] Former CE Healer LF Shadowlands Home

Edit: Found a guild - thanks for the traffic. <3

Hello! :slight_smile:

After taking a break for BFA, I am coming back to the game - will either be playing a Druid (Legion CE Healing Experience - Gul’dan, Can play Guardian or Resto as Main Role) or Disc Priest (Various M Raiding Experience, M Jaina Prog as Shadow), and I’m looking for a 2-3 night a week semi-hardcore raiding environment.

Would prefer a main healer spot, but can flex as Shadow on the Priest and Boomkin / Guardian (Would be willing to main role as Guardian!) on the Druid.

Excited about getting back to raiding and M+s after my time off!

A bit about me:

• Realm First Challenge Mode Completion (MoP)
  • Extensive Raiding Experience (All levels of progression / roles, been casual to hardcore / played as healer, tank, and melee / ranged dps)
  • Flexible Schedule (Prefer weeknights (After 7:30 EST / 6:30 CST / 5:30 MST / 4:30 PST but can weekends as well)
  • Willing to server transfer, but not faction transfer (I really wanna be #teamblue for this one)

BNet: Imrielle#11480
Discord: Lifeincolor#5786

1 Like

Respect for sticking to ally. Hope you find your guild

Hey! saw your post and wanted to chat. Tried adding you on discord but said your name didn’t exist. Feel free to add me if you are still looking for a home. Proph#6588

Hey Zilliya! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

gave you an add. Lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey there! we have a home for you!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

Hey Zilliya,

Our guild is currently recruiting for healers to join our Raid and M+ teams. It sounds like you may fit in well, we’re a semi-hardcore guild that like to have fun and push content together. If you’d like some more info check out our recruiting post below or feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Hi there and welcome back!

For starters, dont fall for the guild ad imposters – Eternal Order – they took the easy way out by copying our well written ad. (I may have just saved you time and effort! :stuck_out_tongue: )

Please see our info below, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, would love to chat some more. Looking forward to you reaching out!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just my thoughts…

Our post has been on this forum for over a year. Yours, 36 hours. We know who the copycat is.

@Allix I think you are confused, as the format you are referring to is not “owned” by anyone, it is frequently used by corporations. I can’t imagine anyone claiming they own a format for conveying information, it is certainly a reflection on your arrogance and a good indication that your guild is not the place to be, and has serious leadership concerns. I personally would never join!

Hi,

We are rebuilding our raid team on Proudmoore. Looking to raid 2 nights Thursday/Friday. 830-1130 PST. Not going to bore you with a ton here. If interested, my battle tag is Corrupt#11776. Hope to hear from you soon. Sounds like it may be a good fit.