Aug Evoker LF Mythic prog for S4 and TWW

I am looking for a new team to go into Season 4 and TWW. I’m main swapping to an Aug Evoker. I haven’t played Dev in a raid setting but willing to learn. Cleared 2/9M on hunter very early in the season, had to pull back due to work and the late hours of the team I was with.

Btag: Gneisha#1918
Discord: Gneisha
Availability: Wed-Sun, any time after 8PM EST to 1AM EST. Hours are a bit flexible earlier in the day (especially on the weekend) but not later. I cannot currently raid on Tuesdays!

I have a fair amount of prior mythic experience on various toons. Would prefer to stay on Area 52 if possible.

[Juiced> 6/9M Recruiting for S4 / Weekend Team]

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Normal / Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

Accepting all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or *B-net - Judgemental#11462

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey Nephologist,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for an aug evoker for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!