Audiobooks listen and play because I have poor reading and self esteem

I love to listen to audiobooks and play the game any good ones (that are not warcraft related, read them all) worth listening to?

What genres do you like? I listen to audiobooks cause I drive a ton for work.

I liked the Hunger Games series on audiobook. Thought they were done well.

Ready Player one and Armada are read by Will Wheaton and I really enjoyed those too.

I also generally tend to enjoy anything read by Lorelei King especially the Stephanie Plum series. She makes the characters come to life in a humerous way.

1 Like

Can’t speak for the audiobooks, but just about any novel by Terry Pratchett is a total riot. I’d recommend Monstrous Regiment (My favorite book ever), Night Watch, SNUFF, and Mort.

1 Like

Speaking of Terry Pratchett, Wee Free Men and Hat Full of Sky are both riot on audiobook. Narrator does fantastic job.

1 Like

this one was kind of interesting

I think the harry potter audiobooks are well done too

I love my tequilla to the point of black out;
I lose all faculties and apparently miss the toilet by rooms, not inches.

I’ll wake up the next morning in a stinky, hanus mess. The hangover is bad enough, and now this?

A friend of mine recommended this book, and I was lucky enough to find it on audio!

Now before i crack the tequilla bottle, I play this book on loop, and my subconsciousness is reminded what goes where. I can finally have piece of mind (and bowels) when I drink. I recommend this book!!!