Auctioneer Question/help (don't have slack)

Is there a way/option to set your minimum bid price for your posts to only like 5-10% less then your buyout price? Tired of my posts being set to 1 copper because of AH/auctioneer manipulators.

You can do this with the TradeskillMaster addon.

Okay, I downloaded that but everything is just blank and there is no real documentation that i can find on how to get started with it.

Assuming you have the addon downloaded.

Steps:

1: You need to download the desktop app. TSM downloads auction house data “hourly” (as soon as possible from Blizz servers) to keep your price information up to date for the realm you’re on. Since Blizz doesn’t provide a way to do this in game you need the desktop app from here

you’ll need to create an account to get it.

1. Assuming you have made your account and are sitting staring at an empty (not really) TSM desktop window . Click settings at the top right, then setup realms in the window that pops up

You’ll be taken back to the Tradeskillmaster website to the add realms page. Just add your realm here

and then you’re all set :+1:

1. Log into the game and type /tsm then click “Groups” at the top of that window to be brought here

Click the + to the right of “Base Group” to make a new group, give it whatever name you want. Then you see the items in the left column window to the right? That’s what is in your bag. Click any items you want and click add items at the bottom

1. Then after you have the items you want, click the Operations tab at the top right and for the Auctioning Operations click the ‘Override Parent Operations’ checkbox.

Then click ‘Add More Operations’, and in the box that pops up click Create new operation.

1. Once that window pops up click the ‘Posting’ tab and scroll down and set a minimum price, max price, and normal price as you see I’ve done here.

1. Now go to the AH, click the TSM tab at the bottom of the window and click the word ‘Auctioning’ at the top if you aren’t there already, then click ‘Base Group’ so it is NOT selected and then click run post scan.

If you set everything up right you should see … the results you want lol. In my example I set the minimum price to sell these items to 50g per which of course will result in them not selling ever :rofl:

2 Likes

TSM can get insanely complex if you want and there is a ton of info out there on youtube to teach you

or the unofficial TSM reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/WowEconomy

And a very large discord community as well of people to ask questions :+1:

edit: I just noticed the “affiliate partner” tag on the video I linked, wanted to mention that’s not me and I don’t benefit from any link I’ve given you, just want you to get the result you want :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!