Auction house

No, undercutting is still the thing. People can choose to ignore the reality or accept it. In some listings, sellers got the memo and aren’t undercutting and in others… UNDERCUT UNDERCUT UNDERCUT. My sale absolutely stink since the new patch.

1 Like

Many, actually. I’ve also had items go missing. But I’ve sold about 30k in auctions since Tuesday.

Good. Screw the ppl selling things in giant stacks. When the WQ calls for 10 of one item and the AH is only selling that item in stacks of 200- that’s lame. I love the new system

You’re that guy who tears open cartons of drink in supermarkets to take one bottle.

1 Like

I’m sorry you can’t force ppl to buy your massive, overpriced stack of items anymore ?

Just had 3 auctions complete…no gold, it is only a few thousand gold, but it is still highly annoying and to be honest i haven’t been paying a super amount of attention across my 4 AH toons and i am now wondering how many of my auctions have had this problem.

I thought about it day one when i had some stuff not show up but it was possible i had a smaller amount of auctions then i thought but it has happened now multiple times and is pissing me off.

Now i am wondering how much gold i am missing.

1 Like

I specifically said large stacks at the cheapest price.
Also, you should get checked out for stockholm syndrome. No one is forcing you to buy anything off the AH.

You aren’t entitled to other peoples items. Go farm it yourself if you don’t like the price.

1 Like

Large stack at a cheap price is still more expensive when I’m buying an extra 190 items I don’t want.
The AH is now like the Grand Exchange in RuneScape. Massive upgrade
And yes I have the LongBoi. This hurts AH barons and I’m glad
No I didn’t get my gold from AH manipulation

1 Like

Buying sure is easier this way. No more hunting pages of single listings for the larger stacks. I like it.

You can put in how many you want from that large stack. It’s not hard to shop.

Talking about the old AH

This has done nothing to hurt the people who sit on the AH 24/7.

LIFO is functionally identical to 1c undercuts. it’s all the casual people who don’t want to babysit their auctions that are getting hurt, because now they can’t farm and list a full stack for a good price and come back once more for the gold.

You’re going to see the effects of hurting sellers and wasting more of their time relisting all their mats 20 times to sell 1-5 per 48 hours.

Don’t post about things that are past and done. No need to scoff at others’ gameplay.

Yes, it was awesome when people were too scared to post but even last night 100k in gold in my mailbox from sales in the last 6 hours.

1 Like

How about you get some reading comprehension skills

No effect on me. Everything I’ve posted has sold

Yes, I’ve successfully sold items on using the new interface.

You have no evidence it had no effect on you.

If everything sold that is evidence it has had no effect, isn’t it ? Or do you mean he should have to prove that.

It depends on what you sell on there.

1 Like

And how do you know what price you would’ve got under the old system?

I personally am pricing things exactly the same as how I priced them before. I don’t pay much attention to what others price things at to be honest because I know what will sell for what price generally.

For instance, some fool keeps posting that new 400 ilvl gear at 3500g. I am not wasting all my explusom trying to compete against that guy he will run out and I will still be selling things at double that price.

1 Like