Auction house

Has anyone had a successful auction since the release of the auction house? It is pretty standard for me now to get everyone of my auctions back.

2 Likes

I put up a lot of auctions on day 1 of the patch. I’m not sure how many got lost , but I got a lot of gold and items back in the mail.

3 Likes

i havent gotten any gold back for my anchor weed auctions. i had a feeling i’d be left with nothing and i was right

There’s a known issue where sales from stacks of items haven’t had their gold sent via mail.

The mail is not lost and neither is the gold from what we’ve been told. Just gotta give the dev team some time to sort it all out:

Edited so that the OP can understand my reply wasn’t directed at them.

2 Likes

I sold all of my cloth; nothing else though.

No, its the fact that not one of my auctions have sold since the new revamp of the better auction house. I put up a ton and get it all back.

3 Likes

You have to keep checking, just like before, undercutting is still the thing.

Yes
/10char

My reply wasn’t to you :wink:

Your items didn’t sell. It happens. When they don’t sell, you get them back via mail.

I was replying to Owlgoodman regarding getting sales and not getting gold.

Don’t reply if you have nothing useful to add.

Actually posting more recently is the thing.

Undercutting is no longer a thing.

Yeah. You need to constantly babysit them. Endless cancel, repost, cancel, repost.

You are 100% incorrect there shorty pie!

Undercutting no longer being a thing was the idea, but alas it failed, or maybe you’re not checking your auctions cus mine are being undercut, granted not as much, but it’s picking up speed.

1 Like

Again, you responded to a reply of mine that was to someone else. It wasn’t to you…so I didn’t reply to you originally :wink:

You’re upset at a reply I gave to someone else that you felt, somehow, applied to you too.

2 Likes

My bad, I meant undercutting is no longer intended to be a thing.

2 Likes

Guessing that folks are staying away from the AH due the new format causing issue(s) ( Blizzard is aware and working on it ) AND the new format may also be discouraging folks from stopping by their local AH. I’m guessing once Blizzard fixes the problems and once folks become accustom to the new format traffic will increase and you/me/we will be able to sell our goods successfully again.
/waves

I had some transmog sell first 2 days. Nothing out f the ordinary. I haven’t posted anything new in past 2 days because of the bugs.

The last in first out system is functionally identical to 1c undercuts, the same people are scanning and relisting just as much as they did before the patch.

The commodity system has also ruined selling stackable items. Before if you wanted to sell your stuff quick you could put it at the cheapest price but in a larger stack.

Now you put it at the cheapest price, but someone buys 5 out of 200, then it gets undercut and you get 195 back in the mail 48 hours later, only to have to start again.

4 Likes

I’ve sold some gems.

1st day made money like always ever since nothing has sold. I also undercut today by huge amounts to see and still nothing. I made money all the time on old system selling same stuff.

1 Like