Auction House Window

Like many I struggle to stay looking good!

With that being said… It would be nice if the AH had small window option attached so you can view the item you want to purchase without closing the tab.

Any thoughts?

We did use to have the preview attached to the AH window itself. Now doing CTRL-Left Click on an item on the AH will pop up the Dressing Room so you can preview armor, weapons, mounts, or pets.

1 Like

When I do that. It closes one window and opens another one instead of showing both like in your examples. What gives I wonder.

Your screen probably isn’t big enough to show both windows side by side. Are you on a laptop by any chance? I’ve noticed when playing on my MacBook that I can’t always get as many things on the screen as I can with my desktop Mac.

2 Likes

The resolution of your screen could very well be the issue - (mine is 3840x2160).

You could try getting the Blizz Move addon that allows you to move around or resize menus on the game screen.

I had disabled all my addons before taking the screenshots to ensure it wasn’t my addons that enabled me to see the AH and the Dressing Room menus at the same time.

addon link: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/blizzmove

1 Like