Auction House made me buy EVERY SINGLE LEG ENCHANT

I wanted to purchase one leg enchant. I clicked on the leg enchant and clicked buy, went to my mailbox and I have THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of leg enchants in my mail. That’s when I noticed that my almost 2 million in gold was gone. So with just TWO clicks, I managed to buy every single leg enchant that my character could afford. When I submitted a ticket, I keep just getting the runaround and nobody will help me. They tried gaslighting me and victim blaming me saying that I made a mistake. If I made a mistake, please explain to me how it’s possible to buy an ENTIRE auction house worth of leg enchants with two clicks. I want all my gold reimbursed and these leg enchants gotten rid of. Please help. I’ve been given the runaround for almost a full month by “customer service” and nothing has been fixed.

Yeah Auction house was bugged when I used it like last week.

When you click on an item, usually it automatically sets the amount to 1, but now it’s not setting an amount at all,

Once you get to the “buy” screen, if you click on the side where it shows how many of an item they are and how much they are it tries to buy ALL of them.

Luckily I caught it and didn’t burn all my gold, but be careful using the AH from now on, and set the amount you want to buy manually, for now

This has been going on for months, since I selected and approved purchase of 2 SLs gems and got 450 in the mail. Someone later said that accidentally pressing the shift key would override the choice you made. I was pretty upset at the time because I needed that gold on my new character.

If you click the price in the sidebar, it will select all of the item at that price and below as what you wish to purchase. So if theres 10,000 at 99 gold, 10,000 at 100 gold and 10,000 at 101g, and you click on 100gold, it will select 20,000 at a cost of 1.99million as what you wish to purchase. This has been a thing since at least 10.2.5, though I don’t think that part itself is a bug.

I’ve been buying things from the Auction House for over a decade multiple times per week and this has NEVER happened before. But now that it did, I’m somehow to blame? This glitch is my fault?

I’ve been trying to work with customer service for over a month on this and they told me to go here to get some help but all I find here is blame. And now Blizzard has turned my ticket/customer service off. Can’t connect. Can’t address the issue.

Let’s all just victim blame and then ignore his calls for help.

Garbage system from a garbage company that only cares about your $$$ not giving actual assistance when desperately needed.

It’s not a glitch. You didn’t pay attention. You’re at fault.
:dracthyr_shrug:

A while back this happened to me. After selecting the item I wanted, the window popped up to verify I wanted to buy one at that price. Instead I got 450 gems.

Apparently there is a non-intuitive way to fat finger this and get no warning whatever that you are getting some number of items different from what you verified. At this point they have had plenty of time to fix it and have chosen not to. It very well could be intentional.

So basically I’m dumb. Got it.

I’ve made tens of thousands of AH purchases over 4 accounts for over a decade. Never once had this happen. And with 2 clicks that didn’t look like anything other than my normal clicks, I spend almost 2 million gold and I’m at fault.

Got it.

Love this system and how hopeful Blizzard has been.

So close to just abandoning every Blizzard platform like most of my friends did.

Guess it’s time to actually give Final Fantasy a try.