Auction House Issues

This /10char

did they say when they will actually return the gold? my AH toon (Voodooman) hasnā€™t gotten any gold back for 17 Jan auctions.

1 Like

At this point itā€™s not only the gold that they havenā€™t returned Iā€™ve lost (until they return itā€¦if they do )ā€¦itā€™s all the sales Iā€™ve lost over the course of this ā€œbugā€.

As long as itā€™s fixed before Tuesday, weā€™ll be fine.

Your patch notes a few days ago says this:
The ā€œUncollectedā€ filter now filters owned battle pets as expected.

This is still not working, i am getting a bunch of pets i have 1/3 collected showing up.

Some pets showing up were yu long kite and direhorn runt.

I have now received back some unsold items in my mail, but definitely not all and have recived no mail/receipts/gold for many items I know sold - this is still broken and not just the partial listing of issues in the blue post.

1 Like

Iā€™m missing thousands of gold from sold auctions, and nothing like that is in the list of issues.

3 Likes

I am wondering if it is fixed, and ok to post auctions now

I am more pissed that the lost auctions are stopping me from doing the server transfer that I had planed for today. I would gladly give up the gold from a few lost auctions if I could get this transfer done and play with my friends.

1 Like

It is not fixedā€¦atleast mine isnā€™t. Sadly, I have gold and items both missing.

Me too. I am very concerned about this.

Agreed, all off my gold is missing. I have a few screenshots of the items and amount but not nearly enough.

Do you think blizzard has a record of all the missing? or they just say it, lol.

I really hope they do but my gut tells me this wont end in my favor :frowning:

Iā€™ve received some of my gold, but not all. Auctions that have sold in the past few hours have shown up, but Iā€™m missing tens of thousands of gold (maybe more?) from ones that sold earlier today. If it doesnā€™t show up, this will probably be the final straw for me. Iā€™ve never quit or posted about my intentions to quit, but hours and hours of farming and gathering possibly down the drain? Sorry, Blizzard, but thatā€™s beyond the pale. No data lost? Prove it.

3 Likes

I really want to believe the ā€œno data lostā€ comment.

If they made a definitive statement like, ā€œWe have confirmed what the problem is and that the fix works correctly, however, it will take 12 hours of downtime to implement, therefore we are scheduling this for the Tuesday resetā€ THEN I would believe them.

Saying ā€œWe donā€™t know when it can be fixedā€ leads me to believe that maybe they donā€™t know IF it can be fixed.

Big difference.

Until then I am not posting ANYTHING. I put in too many hours to build up my stock and I am not losing it to a bug.

3 Likes

I donā€™t even have a decent way of tracking any of it. I went from not thinking about gold at all this expansion to stockpiling for my Brutosaur. Iā€™ve had roughly 2 million gold worth of items posted during this ā€œbug.ā€ Which items sold? Which payments am I still waiting on? I donā€™t really know. And Iā€™m pretty sure Blizzard is counting on that.

3 Likes

i havent got a single gold in my toon from ah lol and i sold everything in my ah feels sad i wont be able to make gold unless they fix this issue i dont like losing my hard earned gold but hopefully it will be fixed soon huggs

1 Like

Today is one of the days I normally make a ton on AHā€¦I have received no gold still after 3 daysā€¦but I couldnā€™t let the day pass without posting while the market was right. So Iā€™ve been screenshotting every auction that completesā€¦itā€™s tedious but itā€™s proof of sales I hope. Still not receiving any gold for them in the mailā€¦but hope for them to have recordsā€¦or I can use the screens to get the gold.

1 Like