Auction House Issues

When collecting auctions from the mail box, the character wealth statistics aren’t properly being incremented.

I swear there’s still some ore I never got the gold for. >_>

Still having this issue in April 2020. Takes me so long to post things because I click post auction and it doesn’t post the item :confused: Only small fix I have found is by changing any value it allows me to post right away, so usually I’ll just under cut by 1 silver instead of posting at same price so that it’ll actually post the item for me.

2 Likes

The auction house has been majorly broken since it was re-designed. I have complained about this before, and even opened a ticket but the ticket was removed, and my comments ignored. My major gripe is that since the re-invent, I have been unable to bid on anything in the Black Market auction houses! There is no bid button or anything that allows me to enter a bid. it doesn’t matter which Black Market auction house I’m at, and it’s both with and without any add-ons. I simply cannot place a bid!! I wish they would bring back the old auction house!! But, if they won’t, then I wish Blizzard would respond to this and not simply make my tickets vanish!!

1 Like

still an issue in May, Blizzard address this finally pleasE???

1 Like

I put an item in and click post and it literally won’t post. 10/10 good auction house.

I have put in bug reports in game the last several months. I list a lot daily and it should not take hours to list 20 minutes worth of stuff. PLEASE FIX, it is driving me crazy!