Auction House Issues

Same…had a ton of superior potion…health pots and flasks sold spread over 3 servers…this isn’t some small amount that people can just get over…they definitely need to fix this.

1 Like

Can confirm - haven’t received any gold for sales in past 18+ hours. Was my first time logging in for a day so not sure exact time frame. I have items that I know were posted on the AH but are now missing. I still received some AH expires but absolutely 0 sales.

Can confirm I lost at least 312 monelite ore, 2 deep sea satin bags and 40 anchor weed last night, however, my transmog sales all went through.

I also know that this has happened multiple times since Tuesday, but I don’t have a record of what else went missing, I thought I was imagining things before seeing it was happening to others.

100’s of thousands of gold worth of items sold, lost, not showing up in the mailbox

I’m cancelling all of my auctions until this gets fixed. However, I have gotten sales from some of the items I’ve posted; however, not sure which. I think I lost about ~2000 anchor weed though. Ouch.

Well, it’s not just virtual anymore, the gold being lost. It’s actually used as real currency since you can convert it to game time and credits. Hopefully, Blizzard will fix this soon. I am still waiting for my Anchor Weed to show up either as sold or back in the mail.

Well, it is satisfying that all that PTR testing worked out so well.

4 Likes

Can confirm too, some items sold and not showing in the mailbox, even after a couple hours.

has anyone heard from Blizz Re: the sold auctions not appearing in the mailbox?

Im missing about half a million gold that sold this afternoon, then when I swapped toons to collect there was nothing. this is 3-4 hours after it sold.

1 Like

Just putting in my own “missing auctions” experience. I couldn’t tell you how much exactly but I can at least say that a bunch has gone missing across multiple characters.

I lost a few thousand gold from sales of stackable items - impossible to quantify, though, since I didn’t write down everything I posted.

Last night I cancelled all my auctions for stackable items and took screenshots of the remaining non-stackable items that I had posted. I can at least confirm that I did receive gold from the non-stackable items that sold last night, and none disappeared, so the problem may only affect stackable items.

For now I’m not reposting anything, stackable or not, until we heard word from Blizz that it is safe to do so.

me too

I lost 5k but it needs to be solved fast

I am getting that as well. It used to work so good before. Now you usually have to type 3 letters to get the correct one after backing out the character the game picked.

Customer support has said to make tickets for missing items/gold. I have one open and aren’t going to hold my breath that anything good will come from it because I can’t be specific with what I posted.

1 Like

Same - I’ve lost gold on at least 200 Unbridled Furies and 40 Agi / Int Flasks each. Looks like I’ve lost gold on 200 Baked Port Tato, and some other items.

Unfortunately, I have no way to say specifics on what I lost gold on… but in a single day I know that I’ve lost over 100k gold in sales.

2 Likes

Canceling all of my auctions but honestly I see so many things missing and no gold I don’t feel very confident in this getting resolved.

The ticket system wants specifics on items missing etc. I have no idea. I had so many auctions going.

What sucks is the fees lost as well for this many auctions. I can’t be confident to leave them up however and lose even more. No matter what here the player loses and that sucks.

I am terrified to think this might just be the way it goes. Still no Blue response, still no ticket response more than 12 hours later. The longer this goes without any sort of response the more I lose confidence in this game.

I lost gold from selling herbs! I don’t know how many I’m missing… over 1,000 :frowning:

2 Likes

Would really be nice if we can get Blizzard to say anything really on this issue. All they have said is that to submit a ticket, which most people will probably never get answered. A TON of people are missing over millions in gold, would be nice for all of us if they at least said something. At least acknowledge the issue.

2 Likes

Another issue I’ve had: when filtering for Uncollected items under Armor > Miscellaneous (or any of its subcategories, like Cloaks or Shirts), nothing shows up.

This happened to me also with Contracts. I have every contract up before I sleep when I wake up there are 3 completely gone with no gold from sales and no notice of the auction selling and gold pending. Happened the day before also with Battle scrolls, tomes etc. Last night I even had pending sales on items and this morning not one penny in the mail. Someone please post if you actually get a reply or help.

1 Like