Auction House Issues

seconding Shanar up above. I’m also unable to transfer realms due to “active auctions” and I have also been trying for about a week now. I’ve checked and double checked every suggestion in every thread and still have the same error text as above. that issue appears to remain unresolved

2 Likes

This issue has not been resolved for my character. Still have not received gold in mail and am unable to transfer

1 Like

I received some, and now it is not working again. I guess it has not been fixed

1 Like

Hi Kaivax!
I did get some mail from the auction house on this character that I picked up and cleared out. I have been trying to transfer my character Everbean to Aerie Peak to be with my raid team but every time I try I get the error message that I have active auctions. I have nothing on the AH at all and I have kept my mail cleared out every day before I try to transfer. I put in a ticket and submit a bug report from Everbean and they pointed me to this forum post. If there is anything the Blizzard team can do to help out my gnome to be with her team I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for all that you do!
Everbean

I got hit with an answer to my ticket"pls tell us exactly what you posted and didn’t get back so we can look thru the logs" lol I HAVE NO IDEA! I shouldn’t have to micromanage the ever living &%^$ out of my sales it should just work! Nvr was a prob till now rip gold

Having the issue of disappearing auctions again. Has been fine for the past day, but I just watched 8 auctions go from having 30 minutes left on their sold section to disappeared and nothing in my mail.

Logged on another toon, hopefully it is just lagging, will check back in an hour.

2 Likes

I am finding the buying and selling of caged pets to be very hard because I cannot see if the price listed is for an uncommon, rare, etc. I have noticed that when I am trying to sell a rare pet that is less than level 25 but I have a level 25 rare in my collection it only show me rare level 25s when I search on the lower pet I am trying to sell. Hence I have no idea what a good price would be. And it is worse if I am trying to sell a low level uncommon pet with a 25 rare in my collection.

Thank you.

having an issue when I cancel auctions, it showing that they sold. I can’t keep track of what has sold because of this. making it hard to track if any items are going missing

2 Likes

Is anyone having issues with AH again? I logged in and the first couple of attempts clicking on the npc said, “Auction House is not available at this time” and now my sold auctions are not showing up.

2 Likes

yup, it happened to me about 2 hours ago, all the sold stuff did end up showing up. It is currently happening again, but I am confident that it will show up in the mail since it did earlier

1 Like

For what it’s worth this exact same thing happened to me. I had several auctions that were sold and my gold was in the pending sales tab or w/e. Then suddenly my AH interface freezes and when I click the auctioneer, “Auction House is not available at this time”.

When I managed to reopen the AH interface all my pending sales had vanished. Awesome.

2 Likes

oh did you wanna buy that item? NO INTERNAL ERROR!

1 Like

That’s an unacceptable response.

Theres still AH mail bugs… and this is getting incredibly frustrating.

Jollyjane - Emerald Dream
Purchased ~100k tidespray linen, and not only has it not shown up, its blocking any other mail. I had mail from an alt, the postmaster, and the Auction house before making the purchase. My inbox is now completely empty, and the mail icon will shop up and dissapear almost at random it seems - sometimes its there, sometimes its not. Either way, the mail is never there. Mail on all other characters working fine, as well as ah sales/purchases on those characters. It seems theres an issue with bulk purchasing? Maybe cap purchases until this works properly so that we can actually still do the things we want to do in game (Like access our mail…)

2 Likes

I think also " contracts" I posted contracts 3 each, but one of the contracts all sold, no gold.

Yeah, this is also happening to me. I posted about it yesterday but still not receiving any of my auctions. 170k gone and 0 tidespray linen in my inbox. Like you mentioned, it’s also blocking any other mail from alts.

At this point the only reason I play the game is the AH and even that isn’t working properly… feeling really disappointed.

3 Likes

Can’t transfer servers- god only knows what is on the way from the AH for me.

2 Likes

Still broken. Sometimes the gold shows up and sometimes it doesn’t. Seem to be the more expensive items that never get delivered.

1 Like

I cannot xfer due to mail , WHICH I DONT have . when is this getting fixed,

Prob when our 30days on the mail runs out
that they say wont run out