ATTN: Dev Team

Will someone please explain to me the logic behind people posting crafting orders with zero mats? What is the benefit of this? Is there a logical purpose of allowing it?

I’m getting really sick of having to click and ignore people that just post crafting orders with no mats and no tip.

Allow it on personal orders. That is slightly convenient because for the weekly crafting quests, I can send orders from one character to a few others without needing to mess with mats since my LW has tons of leather in his bags. Aside from that preventing a minor inconvenience, I see zero benefit of allowing it.

1 Like

It was a request from crafters in the first months of DF. Blizz did the “listen to the community “ thing and here we are. Many pointed out the potential for abuses and that is what you get.

I did use some of them at loss to lvl my LW though. Did not care for the results. If theres a spark or mettle they were fair game. Aw it came out r2? Oh well.

Now i just watch for the word “all” and if i like the fee I fill it. Don’t fill your ignore list with those, really not worth it.

Why do social media influencers ask people who do business services for them (like cosmetologists, nail people, etc.) to waive their fees and do it “for the rep”?

Because they can, and the worst that can reasonably happen is the service provider says “no” and blacklists them. No big loss, there are dozens more where that came from.

Same thing. Asking for free stuff is not fundamentally illegal.

1 Like

I really don’t mind it

On my server, players have caught on and these requests never get filled. There is something satisfying about watching the clock tick down and seeing the same stupid players have their request go unfulfilled

1 Like