Attention Mall Walkers: The Oribos Centre Will Be Closing in 15 Minutes

Okay let’s take bets on how long it will be after the new expansion drops before Oribos becomes a pop-up store.

5 Likes

Eh, no great loss. I got tired of shopping The Maw, their clothing selection was lame and the sales associates were way too aggressive.

8 Likes

Also the Maw owner got arrested for indecent public exposure and was forced to cover up…

2 Likes

I still can’t find the Orange Julius in that place. They said it’s near the hobby store but I can’t find that either.

2 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before Spirit Hallow’s End sets up a shop in Oribos.

4 Likes

I so hope hope Blizzard puts up a Spirit Hallow’s End banner above one of the kiosks next year. That would be the best!

4 Likes

Worst airport: All Shops and amenities are on the opposite side of the security checkpoints from the gates.

1 Like

Pretty much putting my alts I don’t want to play in Orbi. Makes a fitting spot with being the land of the dead no one willing will go to.

2 Likes

Incidentally, I have placed the background music into the Public Domain (available on its own without ambient noise or announcements in the first video). If anybody wants to make their own Mall Walker videos and Oribos Centre announcements they can use the song as background muzak.

2 Likes

Who’s brilliant marketing idea was it to put a mall in the realm of the dead?

No wonder it didn’t work out.

1 Like

How is it I have a bar tab in the afterlife?

[EDIT] Yeah I just went to Oribos on my free-to-play toon Pookamhura and it is EMPTY! Just me and a vulpera staring awkwardly at each other. I think the Oribos Centre is gonna get torn down and turned into condos.

Sounds like goblin shenanigans if you ask me.

1 Like

How much of it will be affordable housing for the refugees that have been there for the past 5-6 years?

1 Like

A redundant term if ever I’ve heard one. :smile:

1 Like

Fine with me. I won’t miss it. ;-;