Attention Horde PvPers!

Greetings, Fellow Proud Members of the Horde!

The Horde PvP community is working to make everyone’s PvP experience better and more productive. To that end, we would like Horde PvPers to participate in a survey.

I cannot link directly to the survey, however, you can find a link to it in the Bloodsail Barracks Discord, Announcements channel (top of channel list).

If you love PvP but have not connected with the community, please feel free to reach out to one of the organizers and we will get you set up!

Blanie < Misfits >
Ivo < Haven >
Lunabelle < Haven >
Palvarga < Might of Kalimdor >

So far, our community has cooperated to help 18 people reach rank 14, and numerous other people to meet their goals. We can help you, too, so just reach out to us!

Happy Alliance Hunting!

1 Like

Will there be milk and cookies?

Always!

We want our PvPers to be well fed. You know how embarrassing it is to faint with hunger when you’re trying to kill alliance?

I think I may have to give this a try :slight_smile:

Please do! Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other organizers listed above. We always like for new PvPers to join our community.

What is your Classic toon’s name?

Nakhu…just a pup, at the moment.

Maybe just a pup, but certainly welcome to join our pvp community. Any of the organizers will be happy to help.

Don’t listen to Palvarga, he stole my milk and cookies…

I’m a she!

And I haven’t had milk and cookies in ages.

but… girls don’t pvp……

but… I am a double High Warlady. I think I pvp at least a little!

Hello Horde PvPers!

This post has sunk down the page a little, so I thought I would bump it back to the top with an update. As before, if you are interested in PvP ranking, please contact one of the organizers listed and let us know your plans. If you are already in the Bloodsail Barracks discord, please post there (probably Bracket Discussion channel) and update us on your PvP goals.

Happy Alliance Hunting!

1 Like

So PvP is alive and well on a PvE server?

Yes. Our humble little server is about to produce its 28th High Warlord, and more are in the pipeline. We’re pleased that our pvp community pulled together to help so many people reach their goals.

Palv, 7th HWL, June 23, 2020.
HWL in Vanilla, Oct 31, 2006.

2 Likes

Are you willing to accept lower level players?

Lower level players are welcome to join our discord and in-game pvp channel (/join pvp). However, we draw the line at accepting human or any other Alliance toons into our pvp community.

We do not typically set caps for lower ranked players. We really only manage the brackets for people close to r13 and r14.

Feel free to reach out in-game with your HORDE toon to me or any of the other PvP organizers listed in the OP. I’m usually around later in the afternoon/evening.

1 Like

Humans out. Specially gnomes. However, this group of folks maintains brackets and other events needed to maintain a decent and well organized set of guidelines to make the grind as painless as possible. They do lots of work in the background to ensure things go smoothly. Even if you are low level you but have plans of ranking you can still do other things to help and also get to know the people that participate in the group and become familiar with everything. I would highly recommend visiting. Unless you are a gnome.

1 Like

Thank you for the bump, Beaglesworth!

We certainly do try to organize PvP so that people can reach their PvP goals in as efficient and friendly a manner as possible. We post helpful information about recommended addons and how the pvp system works in our discord.

I compare our success to how my vanilla/retail server did in PvP back in the dark ages. Although the vanilla PvP community was much larger, it tended to be toxic and less cooperative so that, in the end, only 18 horde people ever got to rank 14. Contrast that to our humble little BB server, which has produced 28 HWLs with more in the pipeline.

Edited: I have been unable to post a discord link in the forum, so if you are interested in joining, please ask one of the pvp organizers for a link in game.

Thanks to the organization of the group, our guild member was finally able to rank! Thanks to everyone who makes this group so successful and let’s hope we can keep it going! Thanks all!

We are very pleased that we have produced our 30th High Warlord. Not bad for a small server! And congrats to your guildy, Beaglesworth.