Attempting to actually give faerlina a discord

I aim to have the discord be a place to…

• Find guilds
  • Find arena partners
  • Find anything…

Whoever did the faerlina discords did a bad job and the streamers have no need to help the community since they have a “brand” and it recruits itself but for the rest of us maybe this will work out

Discord - 6pyUpy8RXN

gg/UEymfjB here’s a server I have, has a bot to create custom voice channels, it has faerlina pug pings set up if you’re looking to find pugs.

When you create a custom voice with the bot you can rename / set limit to the channel you create, and if someone tries trolling you are able to kick / ban people out of said voice channel without having to message a mod.

no offense but thats another discord that does nothing to connect people to something they are looking for

people want guilds, arena teams, heroics. Not pet pics and poke something? weird man

those are just bots to play games that are hide-able with a role in self roles, almost 8000 people in that server, some of them requested it. That’s why I made it hideable for people who don’t care for it.

there’s also a Faerlina pug ping role when our guild does pugs, which will increase in the future as we level alts and start GDKPS. Anyone can ping to start pugs.

There is also an option to create custom voice channels that you can rename / resize with bot commands. If someone random joins your vc and you don’t like them, Once you create a voice channel you now have kick / ban privileges’ and don’t have to hit up a mod to deal with anyone trolling.

It’s not a WoW discord by default, it’s a general boomer gaming server, mostly used for dead by daylight / phasma / jackbox etc but like I said, as the expansion rolls out and our guild starts pugging more, you’ll see a lot more WoW related activity / roles that I’ll add when I feel they’re needed (Example I’ll add an Faerlina arena ping if we get an influx of pvpers who request it)

k but the way ppl game atm. no one wants to randomly group anymore (sadly) people wana just find the thing they are after. Just weird response man

would be cool

Is there a Farlina discord server for Classic Era only?

Did this ever pick up steam? Lookin to fill some arena teams, I’ll add the disc and see if anything comes of it.

Disc link is dead :frowning:

The links here are all dead, minus the streamer link which I dont think he was looking for (no hate really).

That being said

Me and a friend made a discord server that is a reimagination of the old Faerlina discord

As many of you know the old Faerlina discord has been abandoned for many months now.

Our server will support both Alliance and Horde players of the game, and Our goal is to make it a hub for all of Faerlina. We want to centralize us as a realm and make whatever you are looking for easier to get to.

We hope you tell your friends about us, and If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to a member of our moderator team or post in the questions-suggestions channel!

Thanks!