[A]<Terrible Idea>[Sargeras] AOTC focused guild

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

All are welcome but we are especially recruiting:
Boomie
Warlock
Rogue
S Priest
WW monk
DK

If your guild has lost a lot of players due to burn out or rl stuff and there are a handful of you left in your guild and you want to keep raiding, hit me up. Maybe we can possibly do a joint raid if we mesh well and have the same goals.

If you have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420
Silentwraith#11236
D33Trayn#1485

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

1 Like

Still looking for some dps and a tank!

Solid guild group we do a lot together and are looking to progress in both mythics and raid for AOTC. Looking for tanks and dps prefer but we look at each applicant and talk amongst our leads!!

Looking for a couple healers that aren’t holy priests and some melee dps! Even if you feel your class is trash ( I am looking at you warriors and DH!) come join us and be our trash lol <3

Hey there,

I am a 15 year veteran tank that got a late start this expansion and I’m now looking for a raid team to progress through shadowlands with.

If interested please add Spanks#1861 so we can chat further.

Cheers :slight_smile:

LF some melee dps still! If all you are looking for is a guild focused on Normal /Heroic we may be for you.

Still looking for 1-2 healers and some dps.

Edited first post with class needs and new info. TY!

Louis C. Jones’ book

“Things that go BUMP in the night”

Still Looking for some solid dps.

Here for your daily dose of BUMP!

Still looking for a couple capable dps

Bump! Still looking for some dps please!

You guys interested in a merger at all. Pushing mythic?

Sorry, I just saw this. I would have to discuss it with my guild b/c we are just a Normal/heroic guild only. I would have to gauge the interest in pursuing any type of mythic content

Still Looking for a few more dps