<Ataraxia> (H) is rceruiting for Shadowlands

Ataraxia recently transferred from Korgath to Area 52 in hopes of reinvigorating our guild. Coming from an alliance dominant low pop realm, its quite exciting to be here and see so many people!

We do a little bit of every kind of content, and are hoping to put together a raid team for Shadowlands. The guild atmosphere is very laid back, and are looking for more cool people to come hang out with us. Please let me know if you’re interested or just apply through the guild finder if you like!

Friendly guild bump

Let give this a big ole bump!

Bump for a good cause

Hi I’m a Guild Master in Area 52 , I read your post and it caught our interest in a proposal. Reason being is we transfer to 52 from Borean alliance dead server about two months ago. Our core group being about 20 heroic level people. And a few mythic geared . I propose to merge our top active 120s into your guild if you want to meet us in discord.the friendliest of raiders and adventurors. We can work together on building a raid team and schedule going into shadowlands. contact me add Battlenet id Zefire#11454

Zefire#11453