At this point in time

i honestly just think blizz is working with cyber health agencies who want to test the level of addiction present amongst the remaining pvp population by making their game progressively worse

10 Likes

Peoples’ complaints are like the expression “a message in a bottle”, your thoughts are put into a bottle that is sealed and thrown into the ocean hoping that a form of contact would come.However, the problem is nobody ever found the bottle full of complaints by thousands of people.^

It’s even better than that, they found the bottle. Opened it, and threw the message in a fire.

1 Like

Im not really sure what is worse. The fact that someone would make such a seemingly absurd statement or the fact that based on my progressive experience sense BFA there is a logical path from point A to B that make it a potentially valid question.

Probably thought the process of opening the bottle was “too confusing for others” and decided to discard the entire bottle as well.

Why does blizz tell me half of my posts are unclear and ask if this is a complete sentence but this can make it through.

Im not even remotely surprised. I have been given bans on multiple occasions with no justification given when asked. This company is deserving of 0 respect.
Although i could see how some people might find it difficult to follow.

1 Like