At least alliance tries to protect civilian casualties

Ahhh the ol’ I’m playing the good guys routine. Tell me, do you make your toon then perform the mental gymnastics that horde are a ok, or the other way around?

If we are going there… As a roleplayer, my character is an individual, and not tied to the main story. She is a Darkspear druid of the Cenarion Circle. She is a good guy.

I don’t see how that has anything to do with the facts of the story I stated, though. About dark ritualistic practices being banned after joining the Horde.

3 Likes

What about what she just said is incorrect?

1 Like

I’d say you are unique. The majority are evil and are guilty of war crimes. Spin it however you want

How is she spinning it? What about what she just said was untrue?

Are you just dodging me because you’re just flinging crap and hoping nobody will call you on it?

5 Likes

Bro I skimmed what you said and you are talking nonsense. Wtf do you want. Me to vindicate the trolls in all of this or something? I don’t give a F if they are canibals still or not honestly.

That’s all well and good buddy, but Zat didn’t actually say anything about what you sperged out over. She was just reacting to what another person falsely said about the Darkspears, and you decided to fart out “YEAH BUT DEY STILL EVIL DOH!!”

What actually is the point of this thread? Blizzard has already been villain batting the Horde to hell. They KNOW they’re being villain batted to hell. They do not LIKE that they’re being villain batted to hell. Why are you making a thread to point and laugh at them over it?

You are the one talking nonsense. And posting on a Horde character when making this thread is cowardly.

I dunno, what do YOU want from this?

6 Likes

Horde fans still exist and people are upset over it.

/shrug

Best guess anyway.

8 Likes

What’s worse. These threads or people who still defend Sylvanas and think horde are some noble faction? I can’t tell

People who make eight million “HORDE BAD” threads and people who unironically believe that Sylvanas cares for the Horde are just as bad as each other in my book.

7 Likes

Another thread where people pretend zombies and orcs should care about Farmer Joe.

Since you are 120.

You actively participated in War of Thorns.
Your druid card should have been revoked.

Druids generally don’t blight nature and kill uncorrupted ancients.

What else is there to talk about?

1 Like

You’re right, they don’t. Are you content?

1 Like

I want your druid gear and your druid badge on my desk by 0800 tomorrow.
You are done.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do you have any interest in WoW classic? Minus the draenei, and ret viability, you might be happier killing horde players.

So everyone who has a level 120 Horde toon is automatically guilty?

I mean, I did the War of Thorns on this character, but I also have a level 120 Horde druid that I leveled after BfA started. So I have the mounts, but my Horde druid didn’t participate in the WoT in any way. Do you think my Horde druid should be revoked?? If just leveling to 120 makes you auto-guilty, then there’s no way to win, right?

1 Like

Yeah this game would be pretty boring if you were railroaded into rping that you followed all the story beats. I mean you could go a lot of ways with WoT: you were there and regret nothing, you were there and felt you got duped into committing a crime, you objected and felt you dodged a bullet, etc. Some people prefer to rp their own adventures.

2 Likes

Imagine reading a comic book or a book and the story has a druid doing what WoT required the player to do.

Whether that character was enjoying what it did or not what sort of repercussion do you think the cenarion circle or druid orderhall would do to this member who did all this?

Throw them out of their order at the very least I imagine.
Ps. We are talking about the characters and not the player as a person themselves.

That’s the way I see it. RP is irrelevant, and only the story beats matter. The questline was only removed because it was a pre-patch teaser, and not because anyone was somehow staying innocent by not participating.

So I’d agree that there’s no way to win.

1 Like

Unless the player did not do the war of thornes event.

When you start playing at 120 you can no longer do WoT so your character’s hands are clean.
Unless you do the Darkshore warfront of course.

1 Like