At least alliance tries to protect civilian casualties

Not all of them:

This was a Human captain.

And we had Aedelas Blackmoore, Garithos, Arthas, Daelin Proudmoore, Lady Ashvane. People just have an unreasonable generalization of Human characters.

You mean the guys that are barely mentioned in-game anymore and the captain that was just a fluke back when the writting wasn’t so disastrous? I guess you are in the camp of human potential with Shandris.

You mean like the Zandalari after 8.2?

and why are you mentioning the zandalaris at this moment? They have zero relevance to the human potential discussiong and at the very least they told the horde they can be allies instead of being subjugated by them, sometimes most of the races of this game should do more often.

Also don’t you feel bad to brought that statement when the only nelf present in this patch is Shandris to work as the side-kick of Jaina or that they got already their revenge? Take that aptitud with Blizzard writers, not me.

Because that’s part of what we were discussing?

The Alliance is wrong for not punishing Genn, thus nipping Sylvanas’s entire argument in the bud before she could even make it.

You don’t attack the leader of a world power and get off Scott Free.

Are you sure?

If only Sylvanas had a son or two to jump in front of her, instead of humble Valkyr to sacrifice themselves.

1 Like

Those Windrunner ladies have so much interracial relations they’re like the Kardashians of elves. Vereesa has half-human kids, Alleria has half-human kids, if they’re really suddenly retconning in a secret Foredragon/Menethil heir for Anduin to marry, who knows what else might show up…like a product or two of Sylvanas and Nathanos messing around when they were alive.

2 Likes

I wish she threw your character in front instead so we wouldn’t have to hear your unoriginal edgy quips.

1 Like

But Apparently you can lie to your own powerbase about what you were doing there in the first place and move on to lie (instead of demanding reparations, like genn’s head) to the leader of a world superpower who wanted peace anyway and then again lie the dude who literally speaks with the planet without political consequences. And also dodge wrath of odyn too for some reason, even though he has already killed for less and to people he was fond of to begin with, and you’re allied with his worse (at that moment) enemy

1 Like

Uh, source? I think the only canon involvement that Stormwind has in the Third War was accepting refugees from Lordaeron.

1 Like

WoW humans need more Blackmoors, more Garithoses, more Adm. Proudmoores, and more Genn Greymanes who were more like angry post 2nd war tell Terensas to go F himself instead of Wrynn family housepets.

1 Like

They’d just get killed off like any other villains.

1 Like

Ask CDev part 3

Scroll down to the dev question about Garithos. " Despite the ad-hoc nature of his forces, other states recognized him as potentially the last remnant of Lordaeron’s government and certainly the strongest warlord in the area. As such, officials from neighboring non-human states such as Ironforge and Quel’Thalas sent him aid"

I know for a fact I read somewhere that Stormwind also sent him aid, but I cant remember where.

Yes. A good portion of his people burned to death.

What do you think a revolution is?

You do realize that Lor’themar working with Genn, right?

Yes. My point is that Genn was punished by the Horde because the Alliance refused to do it.

None of Genn’s people died on Teldrassil. Guess Lor’themar decided to let Genn get away with attacking Sylvanas unpunished after all.

Though your logic would explain why Genn had to attack Sylvanas to punish her when the Horde refused to do it.

Source? That sounds like headcanon.