Astral Emperor's Serpent still not awarded

I reported this issue 3 weeks ago, then again 2 weeks ago, that I have not yet received the “Astral Emperor’s Serpent” mount, and have completed all 4 of the required achievements, even though (through reading up on how to get it) only 2 of the 4 achievements were required. When is this bug going to be fixed and people who have earned this mount going to receive it? For your reference I will copy and paste the reply’s I received when I opened a ticket (and I did submit 2 bug reports 3 weeks ago, and again 2 weeks ago).

************* “3 Weeks Ago” ************

Oyomeunwot
Greetings, Legendary Hero XXX!
Game Master “Oyomeunwot” here, and I’ll be the one helping you today with your request.

So, XXX, I’ve done some digging. I can inform you that after reviewing your ticket, we received multiple reports from players about getting the mount “Reins of the Astral Emperor’s Serpent”.

However, rest assured that your report is valuable to us, as it helps us identify and resolve issues to improve the overall gaming experience for everyone. To ensure your issue and bug is properly reported and addressed by our development team, I kindly recommend reporting this bug through our official forums: (linked a battlenet support site here-had to delete because can’t post this with a link.)

Our dedicated team of developers actively monitors these reports and works diligently to implement fixes for identified issues. By reporting the bug through our forums, you’ll not only help us in resolving the problem but also contribute to enhancing the game for yourself and your fellow players.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you have any more concerns, and I’ll be happy to help. Have an amazing day, XXX!

Game Master Oyomeunwot
Blizzard Customer Support

*********** “2 Weeks Ago” ***************
Diedoawmaa
Hello XXX,

Thank you for reaching out to Blizzard Customer Support.
I’m Game Master Diedoawmaa and I will do my best to assist you today.

After doing some investigation, I have discovered that we have received similar reports regarding this mount.
Dear XXX, we completely understand how much this impacts your enjoyment of the game, and we are here to listen and help our players in the best way we can, and we hope you remember that we are truly appreciative of all your patience.

While this situation is under investigation by our Development Team, Customer Support will not be able to intervene, as it would be a solution for only one character, which would not fix the overall issue for everyone else.
Our intervention could also lead to some players getting double compensation, since our developers, many times, intervene with a hotfix.
Therefore, we kindly suggest submitting a bug report of your situation, as it will greatly contribute to our investigation.

You can do this through the following link, or through the in-game option that is found on the Support menu: (linked a battlenet support site here-had to delete because can’t post this with a link.)

We thank you again for contacting us at Blizzard Customer Support, and we really appreciate all your understanding regarding this matter.
Our kindest regards,
Game Master Diedoawmaa

Question: When is this going to actually be addressed and resolved? It’s been almost a month now and I have been in Retail/Remix/Classic and no mount.

Please address this for myself, and anyone else out there who has done the required work and not received the reward. Not like I’m asking for something that I didn’t earn :confused:

Thank you!