[A][Stormreaver] Looking for a guild

Me and a few friends (all of us but 1 is a returning player, the other is brand new) are looking for a nice laid back guild while we get ready for Shadowlands. I plan on raiding/running mythic+ cant say if my friends will want to.

lmk if you would like to move to Dalaran, we’re a brand new guild with 10/12M Leadership, we’re not going to be raiding until SL’s first raid, we’re going to have 2 teams, one heroic and normal and the other is aiming to be a cutting edge team every tier. Thank you

Hi there, not sure if you’re willing to realm transfer, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!