[A][Stormrage] <The Golden Army> Newly founded guild focusing on new/returning players

Hello!

When I think about WoW, I cannot help but always think about guilds. To me, they are the life blood of the game, and the very thing that makes it fun. However, I personally have struggled to find a guild that really connects with me. So, I’ve opted to create my own guild (alongside someone else from these forums who had the same idea at the same time).

Welcome to our goal here is to create a comfortable environment for people to learn and experience the game. though it isn’t limited to just producing a friendly community, but also to get people playing the endgame who might have been too anxious to do so in the past; or felt like there was too much toxicity.

Are you interested in Tanking or Healing, but felt like you couldn’t take the criticism? well, you’ll find a perfect home here. Failing is a part of the game, and something that shouldn’t be shamed. Learning takes failure, and you’re never going to experience the fun that this game can be, if those around you aren’t accepting of failure.

We want to be able to push content that’s maybe a little too difficult, accepting that we might fail along the way. We want to be able to improve alongside each other.

Even if you don’t have an interest in the endgame, please take a chance and try out our guild. It’ll be a nice welcoming place; one that we hope to only get busier with more friends :slight_smile:

We aren’t hardcore, we aren’t toxic, all we want to do is play the game with friends and new friends.

If you’re interested in joining, you can find in the guild finder page. You can also reach out to me personally:

bnet: Investiture#1149
discord: investiture

1 Like

Even though I left, great guild, if the officers stay how they are, this guild will eventually thrive to be something.
If you are a new or returning player, they are very accepting.
If you are looking for hardcore endgame, not the place for you tho.

Bump it to the top!

I requested to join in game!

Bump! we’re always looking for more people with similar goals!

This sounds something I’d possibly be interested in. Only thing is I’m a late nighter.

This guild sounds wonderful! Would love to chat some time about possibly joining.

we’d love to have you. reach out to me at some point and I can get you in.

bnet: Investiture#1149
discord: investiture