[A][Stormrage] - Relax, LF AOTC/M+ goal oriented players. W/Th 9:30-11:30PM EST

Relax is an 9/9H semi-hardcore AOTC oriented guild looking for members with raid progression and key pushing as their goals. Chill atmosphere where we play hard with the ultimate goal of having fun. Wed/Thurs nights 9:30-11:30PM EST. PM for more info.

Recruiting priority:
DK DPS
Aug Evoker
Ranged DPS

Battle net:
GM- Mordhaux#1406
Officer - Anarchy#12555

1 Like

heals and dps sent a friend request

1 Like

Still looking for new members!

Still looking for more members, both casual and raiders! Come back for that 10.0.7 and 10.1 hype! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added recruitment priority.

Recruiting priority:
High -
Any Shaman
Off Tank - Warrior pref, any are accepted
Holy Priest

Med -
Any Rogue
Holy priest
UH DK
WW Monk

Bumping. Great guild with highly attractive members. Feel free to join and gain instant access to a great M+ teams, raid and have 2-4 inches added instantly on to your member.

Please msg me back I’m looking for more info Sassy#11735 btag or Lustrousheals#9545 Disc

Bumping. Come join us! We don’t care about no Nerfs to your class.

Also get a discount on our onlyfans when joining. Bringing it to only $723 bucks monthly! Side effects may include: extreme tiredness, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, easy bruising/bleeding, new fever, bloody/dark urine, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, sudden vision changes, loss of consciousness, seizures.

Hey fellas still looking for cool peeps for 10.1. Hit us up!! big keys and full AOTC clears ahoy!

Our Schedule is:

9pm-12am EST

our clases are:

-DK BLOOD(2k IO) 8/8H
-RESTO DRUID (2K IO) 8/8H
-RET PALLY/PROT (2,4K IO) 8/8H
-PALLY/DH/WARLOCK(ALL SPECS) (2.4, 2.2, 2,6 IO) 8/8H
-BALANCE/RESTO DRUID(2K IO) 8/8H

All mentioned classes are Raid ready

We are looking for a guild to take us all if possible thanks for your time :slight_smile:

BTAG: Liffuvir#1795
DISCORD: Liffuvir#8885

Updated priority

Recruiting priority:
High - Resto Druid, Holy Priest

Are y’all still looking for a Ret?

Main: Ret, I do play Prot and Holy for M+ too
Alt: Shadow Priest, learning Disc/Holy

Played since classic. In DF, spent first season trying to pick a main that isn’t Havoc anymore despite it being arguably the best it has been. Ret re-work brought me back to my tried-and-true class pre-legion. I’ve raided Mythic seriously on my DH back in Legion, but my search is focused on heroic prog/clears and high m+ pushes now. I also enjoy Arena.

Need another member?

All the best,
Praell

I am maining priest this season and looking for a guild to chill with doing M+ primarily, but I would like to get AoTC this season.

I tend to main Disc/Shadow, but I can play Holy well also (it’s just not my favorite healing spec). Currently 426 or 427 ilvl (can’t remember which). 2k S1 IO, 2k S2 IO (so far).

I play multiple classes and have experience healing with all of them. I prefer to heal in Raid with occasional subbing as DPS, but I don’t mind DPSing and subbing as heals if that’s what’s needed.

Looking for a group of players that can become friends with without having to navigate constant drama or cliques.

Updated with new recruitment roles!

High - Holy Priest, DK DPS and Tank, Mage, Warlock

bumping for new season! need warlock and prevoker!

Come join us for a relaxed raid group and get AOTC with us!

hello Ele/resto shaman looking to join, Requests sent.

Heya! Send a message to Mordhaux#1406 if haven’t heard back from applying! or whisper me in game as well and we can send you an invite!

Bumping! On Fyrakk prog and need a healer!

Bumping for War Within!