Assassination Rogue - Beginner's Dungeon Guide

Hey everyone! I just made this guide for those that are thinking about picking up an Assassination Rogue for Mythic+ dungeon content. This guide aims at covering everything from understanding important passives, gearing, and important rotation and priority systems.

I’d love to get some feedback on whether you all think this is helpful and if there is anything you think it might be missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_zd3W6GOk

1 Like

Hey, congrats for the guide. It’s good to have a loyal community that creates guides and such for this lovely game.

Is Assassination viable for leveling (questing) or PvP? I have a rogue that I need to level, and since I roleplay, I don’t want to be a pirate. lol

Having just finished leveling a rogue as assassin, I can confirm it is very viable for that. As for PvP, assassin is currently the best of the 3 rogue specs in the game. If you take a look at the arena ladder for both 2v2 and 3v3, almost every rogue in the top few hundred rated players will be playing that spec. (there are exceptions of course) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried sin rogue so many times and quit because I didn’t understand AOE, and finally you explained it in a way that makes sense. I think I’ll try it again

1 Like