Assassin Leveling?

Is it viable? I mean, in this version of the game you can effectively level as resto Shaman, but is it so outclassed by outlaw? My gf wants to start a rogue and I wanna keep things simple but give her an option. Any tips are appreciated, I love you all :eyes:

With full heirlooms, assassination felt roughly equal to outlaw in kill speed and ease of use. Sub is the more difficult spec to understand how to play compared to the other two.

What issue are you actually asking about though with regards to the GF?

Which spec has fewer variables in the rotation?

Outlaw has a proc to use a combo point generating ability and you use your combo points to buff yourself with roll the bones.

Assassination wants to put bleeds up (garrote: opener/combo point generator and rupture: finisher) for energy regen (higher level passive) and then use combo points on envenom. But during leveling you’re usually just garroting and then mashing mutilate and envenom until the mob is dead.

I’d say they’re pretty equal. No positional requirements, usually just 2-3 buttons while leveling.

Get a mark of the hidden saytr neck enchant and go assassination. The poisons and bleeds will proc it for insane dmg.