Assasanation will still be bad

Duh Bbb drg

Anyone care to translate?

4 Likes

don’t let those first 20 levels ruin the spec for you. it gets better when you’re able to select more than one talent.

5 Likes

Ur mog. I need it pls help me

1 Like

No help. Just say “oh”.

[quote="Huntzilla-thunderhorn, post:6, topic:1021605, full:true"]

oh oh oh
Oh okay[quote=“Deathling-thunderhorn, post:1, topic:1021605, full:true”]
Duh Bbb drg
[/quote]
[/quote]

oh          oh            oh

Oh okay[quote=“Deathling-thunderhorn, post:1, topic:1021605, full:true”]
Duh Bbb drg
[/quote]

do u fear deth

Low level rogue is terrible, outlaw leveling is by far the best.

Sin and sub take too long to setup and by time you got your dots out it’s time to reapply the first.

Outlaw has no dots to worry about.

I find Sub to be the best for leveling because you can open from stealth with damage modifiers.

Plus they baked in that glyph years ago which allows for quicker restealths too.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

man im loving hemotoxin so far. stuff seems to die much faster now, its so so good of a feeling when druids r having a hard time just topping themselves insta like they were last week

4 Likes

Literally just the BFA set that you get from warfronts.

When are you popping Shiv to take full advantage of hemo?

I’ve been trying to get Garrote + Rupture + Bonespike bleeds rolling before popping Shiv into mutilates and envenoms since that used to be the way to use it for extra envenom damage, but I’m not so sure any more

I been starting out with cheapshot/garrote/SnD/bone spike/shiv/mut/rupture, get some energy back and go ham. I’m new to rogue though. Maybe i should start saving shiv for when they hit around 60% though. I think before using MFD/kidney/smoke bomb/vendetta is when i should pop shiv, or maybe right before vendetta. shiv with hemo is a game changer

1 Like

I’ve been opening with Cheap Shot > Garrote > Mutilate > Bonespike > Rupture so that I have 3 bleeds (Garrote + Mutilate + Bonespike) that build 5 combo points to spend on the 4th bleed (Rupture,) if that makes sense.

After that I’m not 100% sure what the rotation is. I’ve been doing Mutilates > Shiv > Envenom > MfD > Envenom sometimes, and others I’ve been doing MfD > Kidney > Mutilates > Shiv > Envenom

I know I’m doing something wrong though, because I’m still putting out higher numbers as Sub right now in PvP

It’s my understanding you almost always want to save MFD for the kidney, so you always have a full kidney ready, unless you can go for the kill that is. I might try that combo out later. Yesterday i was too swamped trying to get some in-game stuff done to catch up for missing a day :expressionless: :unamused: I think we’re on the right track lol just have to figure out the shiv spot.

Bbb drg means assasanation is horrid