Aspect of the Wild Coming Off GCD

I can see them keeping bestial wrath on the GCD, considering how much you lower its recast during normal gameplay (and how you generally want to use it asap to start the cycle again). It’s more like part of your extended rotation than a standard CD.

Ya, but it’s still just a damage buff. It has no impact on cast, just increases your damage. Cast interval isn’t really relevant. I mean, Tiger’s Fury is off the GCD, and it’s on only a 30s CD.

1 Like

why not?, being able to hit aotw and bw in 1 global is so nice and makes it to so that you lose 1 global instead of 2 to start dps

1 Like

Now you can lose your mind. Sic’em.

Hunter’s mark got a stupid nerf that only helps in making it clunkier instead of just getting its damage boost removed. I wanna give up on blizz :3

cry on the inside

1 Like

Aotw off gcd is nice but the class needs more things off gcd also

The fact Coordinated Assault is still on the GCD is also an absolute joke.

2 Likes

“Wait, what’s this ‘survival’ spec you talk about? I thought we deleted that after Warlords.”

Funny how many people see this as people didn’t complain enough, but completely beyond comprehension that not changing something can just mean they don’t agree with a requested change.

Frankly you’re lucky they talk to us at all. Any other company just does its thing and you either like it or you don’t. Imagine raging at McDonald’s for not keeping everyone informed of menu changes or not making waffle burgers part of the menu.

Shadow priests complained enough to get changes.

Oh, so I don’t have the right to complain about my spec when my spec has gotten literally NO changes at all? We are the only spec that has not even received a talent change, none nada.

I think I have a totally acceptable reason to complain.

This thing has to be a joke. Also to debunk your whole thing, The reason the McRib came back the first time was because of popular demand, aka people complaining it was not in the menu anymore.

2 Likes

Except McDonald’s does keep everyone informed of menu changes. When they put new things on their menu, they literally make advertisements about it. When they change the combo numbers of certain items on their menu, they usually make it clear on their menu the menu changed or the cashiers tell you the menu changed.

Turns out, when a company just ignores their customers, they don’t tend to stay in business for very long. When you actively ignore customers, they tend to leave and go find someone who isn’t going to ignore them.

2 Likes

But what if your business had a customer base that would complain on the forums 24/7 yet continue to fund your business with a subscription fee? Sometimes it seems like these forums are mainly as a pressure relief valve for those costumers who take this game a little too seriously.

If people are truly angry about a game I’d suggest play something else: either class, spec, or game. The whole point is fun.

I do actually. I’m here because I can buy a month of game time for gold. My money is going to SE for FFXIV.

That makes sense. Many pay with gold they earn by playing WOW a lot. Blizzard still profits off of your time aka “engagement”.

But if it’s all stockpiled from previous gameplay then it would be silly to not play I guess.

No, because Blizzard still gets that money. In fact, they get more money. A subscription for cash costs 13-15 USD per month, depending on subscription term. A sub payed for via a WoW token costs 20 USD, because that’s how much it cost the person to buy that token on the shop to sell to you on the AH. And if you weren’t around to buy that token, that’s less demand for it, which means prices fall and the tokens take longer to sell. That means fewer people are willing to buy the tokens for cash to resell, which means less subs paid for at that token premium.

Paying for your sub with gold supports Blizzard more, not less.

You’re not wrong, but tbf, as many issues as I have with Blizzard. I’d rather they get someone else $20, then some random gold seller.

Agreed.

It does nothing but upping the damage of your other abilities when used.

It felt much better/more fluid when it was off the GCD.

Interesting that you would quote me saying one thing and then argue a completely different point that was never said.

That’s funny that you fell for the age old advertising trick of telling ppl something is popular and limited to create demand.

Announcing something has happened isnt the same thing as what you all are asking/expecting. You want to have input on the ingredients in the sauce.

If only this were true.

I’m an outlaw class player, from my point of view the Roll the Bones skill should be one of the many skills removed from the gloval CD.

The reason: it’s an ability that simply gives you random stats or boost abilities (Between the Eyes)
if we look at it it is like a mini burts (according to your luck).

I would seriously appreciate it if someone with beta access went in and said, “Hey! Remove Mend pet from the GCD, too, yo!”

At least I am assuming its still on the GCD. I don’t have beta access.