Aspect Crest Fragments disappearing from Inventory

I completed 3 untimed M+ dungeons 16+ starting on 5/22/23, after obtaining aspect crest fragments from each dungeon, they would be deleted from my inventory.

I have earned 56 total fragments but have only been able to create 2 crests as 15 fragments were deleted from my inventory without my doing as described above.

I have since completed and timed several M+ above 16 and the problem has not persisted. Is there anyway I can recover my 15 fragments that are seemingly gone forever?

I, too, have noticed that my fragments are vanishing upon logging in. Just returned to Dragonflight after an eight month break because my Main was under the map for two months, my alts were inaccessible to me for a week and when I could play the zones were lag-tastic. Good to see this expansion is still in disarray.

Are they in your bank’s reagent bag? They’re treated as crafting reagants and can get transferred to the bank without your intending to but can’t be used for upgrades if they’re in the bank.

Mine are not. I have a ticket open so we shall see what the gang at the Ol’ Blizz-HQ have to say.

1 Like