(A)[Solace] AOTC guild recruiting

Solace is a guild on the server Lightbringer, recruiting mainly dps classes (lock), and healers, though we are willing to consider all dps/healers.

We are hoping to focus strictly on AOTC in terms of raiding, with the possibility of going in and clearing a few bosses on mythic after we’ve achieved our goal.

We are also hoping to find a group of people that enjoy pushing mythic+ keystone content on our off nights.

We do not expect you to be geared right away, and we are willing to help you gear up if you need it.

Heroic experience is not required but it is preferred.

Our raid nights will be Wednesday and Monday, at 6:30 - 8:30pm PST (server time)

We are a 19+ adult oriented guild.

If you have any questions or concerns, or are interested in joining us, please feel free to message either Talrn, Sunnythepooh, Aternalwar in game,
or add us to battlenet:

Sun#11719
Hectorican#1659
SnuchiBuchi#1965

We are a relatively small guild. With a strong raid team, looking to build on the strong players we currently have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Interested in a H priest?

We are interested in any and all people that would be down to learn and grow with us. We do still have a relatively small raid team but with the addition of a healer or two and a couple dps we will have a full guild progression group! Hit me up in game if you want to chat a bit more!

Not sure why it posted my one random horde character but we are alliance haha

Bump, come hang out!

Bump, still looking for active members!

Bump for a really fun group of people to raid with!

Hey,

Any room for tanks? I’d love to learn and start pushing higher keys - But at some point would want to earn my spot in a Raid rotation aswell.

I’m a daily active player, just started a few months ago so lots of energy and enthusiasm for the game at this point.

Thanks.

@Divest We’d love to get the chance to chat with you! You can message me on here or in game @Hectorican#1659

Still looking for a few more players!

Just hit 10/12 Still looking for new friends to hang out with and raid in a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

12/12 and all. Still lookin!

Hi aspiring fire mage here, currently in the process of leveling a new mage but I also play disc priest and have experience tanking in classic. I think I would like to DPS mostly but I may be open to other roles come shadowlands. Is this something you’d be interested in?

Hi there, we would love to chat with you more about it in-game, please hit up one of our officers! Sun#11719
Hectorican#1659